BloodRaven

The 10,000 club

481 posts in this topic

That's actually not that uncommon in some parts..

Just saying

IK. But the other unspeakable part will make him want to spit it out.

*Evil Laugh*

We mix it with a large portion of Wassabi.

I feel like I'm completely missing something around here and I'm completely okay with it

I feel like I'm completely missing something around here and I'm completely okay with it

Back out slowly......no eye contact.

Now you are allowed to have all the ancient secrets the great one will tell you

Who's the Great One, Pu?

Usually I only work for all-you-can-eat buffets, but..........the secrets you are looking for can be found in the Alamo, in the basement.  

Just flash your 10k union card at the door.  

Usually I only work for all-you-can-eat buffets, but..........the secrets you are looking for can be found in the Alamo, in the basement.  

Just flash your 10k union card at the door.  

I live in a town called Alamo :D

Therefore, I am the gatekeeper

Funny part is I said the paging Mr Herman thing at work just today and one person got it. Fist bump followed promptly.

Funny part is I said the paging Mr Herman thing at work just today and one person got it. Fist bump followed promptly.

Pee Wee Herman!

My brother has his hair cut lol

right outside the city. I live about 15 min away. Without the crappy traffic

By car or foot?

I've been a regular on this board for 5 years and for a few months now I've been thinking it might be time to move on.

We won, we won it all, and there are a few petty issues getting on my nerves that I don't have time for, so my question is where does this end? when is a good time to walk away? 

Edited by BloodRaven

I've been a regular on this board for 5 years and for a few months now I've been thinking it might be time to move on.

We won, we won it all, and there are a few petty issues getting on my nerves that I don't have time for, so my question is where does this end? when is a good time to walk away?

Do what I do--laugh at them or ignore them. I purposely don't read topics that seem like they could become inflammatory or that are probably stupid. It's easier that way. For this reason I typically never read topics about Joe Flacco.

I've been a regular on this board for 5 years and for a few months now I've been thinking it might be time to move on.

Right now... Walk away. Please.

I've been a regular on this board for 5 years and for a few months now I've been thinking it might be time to move on.

Just stay away from Ravens Talk.