BloodRaven

The 10,000 club

482 posts in this topic

And half of those were pointless. I suck.

All good. My first 6k were combative, then about 4k of intelligent Ravens talk and then 5k (and counting) of complete useless drivel.

I really did plan on being around more this offseason, that hasn't really worked as I planned.  Between work and moving... slowly getting back into a routine.  I'll get to 10K sooner or later, till then -- I'll just enjoy the slow journey. ;)

How did you get a custom title in under 5k posts?

All good. My first 6k were combative, then about 4k of intelligent Ravens talk and then 5k (and counting) of complete useless drivel.

Agree on the combative part.  It's all good, though.

Agree on the combative part. It's all good, though.

Hey, when stupid people say stupid things I call them out on it. This place, at times, is chock full of stupid things being said.

Hey, when stupid people say stupid things I call them out on it. This place, at times, is chock full of stupid things being said.

Stupidity is subjective.

No, if you're dumb...you're dumb.

Are you really crazy if you're in a house full of crazies?  ;) Big up to Jack Nicholson.

Are you really crazy if you're in a house full of crazies? ;) Big up to Jack Nicholson.

People who speak in metaphors should shampoo my crotch - JN

I like that! Added to my verbal database. Noice.

Glad I could facilitate this frank little discussion!

It's funny because I actually tried to get rid of warden, I was being abusive as hell and he just stuck around. After a while I actually started to like the guy and his military background and even shared some of my uncles old Nam stories after he passed away.

Then just like that, Warden was gone.

tumblr_ly2o7r6qyV1qk712to1_500.gif

It's funny because I actually tried to get rid of warden, I was being abusive as hell and he just stuck around. After a while I actually started to like the guy and his military background and even shared some of my uncles old Nam stories after he passed away.

tumblr_ly2o7r6qyV1qk712to1_500.gif

Someone on here spotted him on a Steelers forum.

Even though we clashed a few times, I grew to like Wardy as well. 

Warden was stuck on my Friend's list long after he left, because something in the coding wouldn't allow me to remove him.

Edited by CosmicRedPanda