BloodRaven

The 10,000 club

481 posts in this topic

Now that you have gotten to 10K, you can access the privileged file of secrets.

The real truth as to what really happened to Warden? Who has the most vile post of all-time? The hall of censored posts. etc.

Edited by PuRock

Pu's post count is ridiculous! I've never been jealous of another mans post count, but dayyyyuuuummm!

Now that you have gotten to 10K, you can access the privileged file of secrets.

The real truth as to what really happened to Warden? Who has the most vile post of all-time? The hall of censored posts. etc.

Ah Warden...poor, poor soul. The emails from his family, the letters from his boss...all of it. When will they stop? He's gone, people. Gone!

Pu's post count is ridiculous! I've never been jealous of another mans post count, but dayyyyuuuummm!

Honestly, I am shocked as well.  Its not exactly something to be proud of.  I am disappointed about how much time I've spent obsessing over the Ravens.  I get rabid during events, games, after games, draft, training camp, etc.  

But there were posters from 2007 with a lot of posts, who all stopped posting after a while.  They would've been up there if they continued.   They all sort of died off when they hit a certain threshold.

Edited by PuRock

Irrelevant is going to get to 20,000 by next month at the rate he's going... :control:

Refer back to nurps post

Agreed. There was time I thought I could unseat him. That went out the window quickly...

Agreed. There was time I thought I could unseat him. That went out the window quickly...

That's because you went across the pond and your priorities changed.  Didn't you have more posts than me at one point in time?  I could have swore you did.  

Me and my wife are planning on perhaps having a kid this year.  So my posting habits will probably change.  They've already taken a hit over the past 14 months as I studied for the CPA exam (only one last test in 1 and half weeks!).

Edited by PuRock

That's because you went across the pond and your priorities changed. Didn't you have more posts than me at one point in time? I could have swore you did.

Me and my wife are planning on perhaps having a kid this year. So my posting habits will probably change. They've already taken a hit over the past 14 months as I studied for the CPA exam (only one last test in 1 and half weeks!).

No they wont :D

What ever happened to the stats like posts per day and such?

Congrats btw, sir

Edited by BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hey now! Seems the offseason is getting shorter and shorter... my post count will rise a lot more this year, I would guess!

That's because you went across the pond and your priorities changed.  Didn't you have more posts than me at one point in time?  I could have swore you did.  

Me and my wife are planning on perhaps having a kid this year.  So my posting habits will probably change.  They've already taken a hit over the past 14 months as I studied for the CPA exam (only one last test in 1 and half weeks!).

True, true. I'm pretty sure I had more posts than you at one point as well. 

I think Pu needs to reinstate his "Papa Smurf" member ranking after all this gushing. :P

Edited by Purple Nurple

I really did plan on being around more this offseason, that hasn't really worked as I planned.  Between work and moving... slowly getting back into a routine.  I'll get to 10K sooner or later, till then -- I'll just enjoy the slow journey. ;)

Damn, just realized Im up over 15k now. Mobile skin doesnt show that stuff.

Thread hack, woo hoo me!!!

Damn, just realized Im up over 15k now. Mobile skin doesnt show that stuff.

Thread hack, woo hoo me!!!

What's my count? I have no clue. Not that it matters.

Looking at you, Blood.