Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ratedr

Ravens in NFL Top 100 Players of 2013

580 posts in this topic

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2012/0ap2000000164921/Top-100-Which-QBs-will-miss-the-cut
And Heath Evans, to no one's surprise, believes Flacco won't make the list. I really, really hate this worthless piece of crap.

"He had three almost interceptions!"

And what Goldson says is hilarious. If they were easy float balls, then you would've come down with them and you didn't. Don't pretend like Flacco didn't have a field day against that secondary in the first half.

What did Heath do in his career?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2012/0ap2000000164921/Top-100-Which-QBs-will-miss-the-cut

And Heath Evans, to no one's surprise, believes Flacco won't make the list. I really, really hate this worthless piece of crap.

And what Goldson says is hilarious. If they were easy float balls, then you would've come down with them and you didn't. Don't pretend like Flacco didn't have a field day against that secondary in the first half.

I didn't know that they did the voting back in December. Flacco might be lower than I expected, since I thought players were voting with the knowledge of the SB and MVP.

I cant beleive how much of a hater heath evans is and dashon gholston is just bitter. I wonder if pollard and ellerbe will make the list i think they deserve it. If webb didnt get hurt he would be in the top 50 probably 

I cant beleive how much of a hater heath evans is and dashon gholston is just bitter. I wonder if pollard and ellerbe will make the list i think they deserve it. If webb didnt get hurt he would be in the top 50 probably 

how is goldson gonna say joe throws these floater jump balls and hopes anquan grabs it, but his SB losing qb tries to throw the ball like its a freaking javelin into ed reeds zone in double coverage, when he clearly shouldve been throwing a jumper to randy moss's back shoulder, what happened? ed picked it, he tried the same garbage in the red zone and it got tipped. how can goldson be so bitter that he criticizes the SBMVP for playing to his receivers strengths, when his former qb didnt seem to even know what his receivers were good at. if it wasnt for the read-option and the niners o-line, kaepernick would be hot garbage as a qb, and he'll be exposed this year, and goldson will be a bust FA pickup, so therefore, he has ABSOLUTELY no room to criticize the qb that had a full blown field day on the games biggest stage, against the group of players that he is supposed to be the leader of. niners fans are bad enough but danggg their players are just as bad?

lol bet I Heath Evans was in his basement, watching tape looking for ANYTHING to use against Flacco. And I agree re: Goldson, if they were so easy, where were the INTs? I watched the SB three times and didn't see anything remotely close to an INT.

They said it's polled in December, which would mean Flacco is a lot lower than expected. But at the same time, if it were really polled in December, would Pitta and Boldin be on the list? Doubtful.

Who is the Heeth Evins guy that you speak of?

A journeyman fullback who got a free ring with the Saints while he was IR'ed.

Heath Evans is like a scorned ex girlfriend talking about your new girlfriend. He can not stand Joe. He will come up with any lame excuse to try to run the man down. According to Heath, Joe is the only QB that benefits from his receivers.  Q made some great plays during the run. But it was Joe that put the ball to where he knew only Q could get them. What I saw were pinpoint throws.

Another thing he likes to bring up A LOT is the Rice 29yard scamper. Dont get me wrong, I give Ray a ton of credit for that run. It was fantastic. However to imply that Joe had NOTHING to do with it is simply ridiculous. Their entire defense was playing so deep out of respect for Joe. They knew Joe would have no problem going for a 30 yard pass. Joe made the correct decision in the dumpoff on that play and now it is used against him.

I really, really wish I could have the chance to get on that network and debate that clueless hack for 15 minutes about Joe. Someone really needs to show the country just how clueless about football this guy really is. Let them all see his girly, vindictive, jealous filled hatred that he has towards another player. Joe has proved him wrong so many times it isnt even funny anymore. Yet he continues. That is akin to a child sticking his hand in the fire, getting burned and still trying to do it again anyway. How many times will this idiot have to get burned before he relents. 

Ok, Sorry for the rant. But I reeally cannot stand that this guy is actually getting paid to supposedly give mindful and logical insight into the NFL and its players. He really is very poor at his job. Most people that are that poor at what they do would be fired.

Back on Topic,  I am stoked about Pitta making the list. Congrats man.  :)

GUYS!  It's his job.  He's supposed to be the counter point to an argument.

Then he should at least come up with a plausible argument that is not BS or sounds biased. I would like to hear Heath talk about how Matt Ryan with all the weapons he has.

I love Heath Evans. He's such a hater. It's nice to have someone like him. Maybe I'm alone, but I don't care if I'm liked or not. It's better to be talked about than forgotten, right? It's not like Joe Flacco's a bum. If people are stupid enough to believe Heath & not go off the games, well, it doesn't matter to me. 

I'm glad he gets on us. Gives us a chip on our shoulder. 

What did Heath do in his career?

Won Superbowl rings by acting as a filler for the right team at the right time. Kind of like Neal Dahlen - front office guy who probably did nothing to contribute to any Superbowl rings, but he has 7 because he worked for the 9ers and Broncos in the 80s and 90s.  Problem with Evans is he thinks that by virtue of being lucky enough to sign on at the right time and get 2 rings, that he knows anything at all about how to actually win the Superbowl.

Joe's not allowed to do anything. If the receiver's covered, it's a "jump ball". If the receiver's open, it doesn't count because the defender made a mistake. Gimme a break. He's gonna be around top 30 this year like Eli was last year after winning the Super Bowl. 

Evans is a joke.  His career was a joke ... his ring is a joke.  Dude got hurt 6 games into the season (when he had 86 whole yards of total offense) and was given a ring because he was on the team.  How bad do you have to be to get cut by the Miami Dolphins 6 games into a season?  I'm not sure where he gets his swagger and "I'm the protector of excellence in the NFL" attitude .. it sure wasn't his play on the field.

And as for the Top 100 players of 2013 list, I stopped paying attention after they ranked Anquan Boldin 2 spots lower than Troy Polamalu.  Really ... last year?   Really?

Lol people Like Heath Bash Hardcore on Flacco because he plays for a small market team like the Ravens, but he's the guy that still supports Sanchez and that laughing stock of an organization that is the New York Media Darling Jets.

Wait? Heath rants about Flaccos 3 theoretical INT, which only he can see, but Tony Romo, who threw 5 INT against the Bears is a Top5 QB? Are you kidding me?

Wait? Heath rants about Flaccos 3 theoretical INT, which only he can see, but Tony Romo, who threw 5 INT against the Bears is a Top5 QB? Are you kidding me?

Not to mention 3 ACTUAL interceptions against the Redskins in the NFC East title game.

Apparently, there are two players from our Superbowl team that are in the next episode (90-81).  I'm guessing Leach and J. Jones, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kruger wound up on the list with the hype he got last season.

Here, you want to make Heath Evans start to twitch and foam at the mouth?  Just give him a comparison of Drew Brees' post season when he won the Superbowl with Joe Flacco's:

Brees: 3games - 72comp/102att - 732 yards - 7.2yds/att - 8TD - 0 INT - RTG 117

Flacco:  4games - 73com/126att - 1140yards - 9.0yds/att - 11 TD - 0 INT - RTG 117

Then remind him that it took Brees 9 years to win his first .. Flacco only 5 while at the same time winning 4 more post season games in those 5 years than Brees won in 12.  I got money he swallows his tongue.

C'mon now everyone knows supposed almost interceptions are way more devastating than actual interceptions...

I gotta say I find something very interesting - everywhere you go people talk about how much Joe sucks because he has great receivers around him that make plays for him.  Yet you go on NFL.com and all those same people talk about is the fact that both Pitta and Boldin are overrated and shouldn't be on the top 100 list.

C'mon now everyone knows supposed almost interceptions are way more devastating than actual interceptions...

How dare you make jokes about the great Heath Evans, peasant!?! There is nothing wrong with Heaths infallible and just critic of Joe Fluke-Oh. Okay?

Flacco is horrible, because he almost threw 3 INT. Flacco only throws Jump Balls or tries to force passes into tight spaces. A real QB wouldn't be so reckless or have to depend on his receivers.

Romo is great. I know he threw 5 INT in a single game, but that's because he takes chances. He tries to make something out nothing and throws wise contested balls or high risk high reward passes into tight spaces.

Both are totally different. And it's just dumb luck, that Flacco somehow wins games. You just don't know anything about football, do you?

How dare you make jokes about the great Heath Evans, peasant!?! There is nothing wrong with Heaths infallible and just critic of Joe Fluke-Oh. Okay?
Flacco is horrible, because he almost threw 3 INT. Flacco only throws Jump Balls or tries to force passes into tight spaces. A real QB wouldn't be so reckless or have to depend on his receivers.
Romo is great. I know he threw 5 INT in a single game, but that's because he takes chances. He tries to make something out nothing and throws wise contested passes or high risk high reward passes into tight spaces.
Both are totally different. And it's just dumb luck, that Flacco somehow wins games. You just don't know anything about football, do you?

You're probably right, I need to brush up on my football knowledge and start worshipping Tony..