Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackandpurplesacks

James Ihedigbo Signed

20 posts in this topic

Looks like we have brought back some insurance in case Ed goes elsewhere

[url="https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/311522607335890944"]https://twitter.com/...522607335890944[/url]

Diggz back in the fold

Makes the end of Considine & possibly BA. I see Ihedigbo taking over as the ST leader now.

I don't think this means the end of Ed coming back. I am curious as to how much and how long. Ihedigbo isn't really a FS. He's more like Pollard than Reed. Though, this could mean we want some SS depth behind Pollard and think Christian Thompson & Omar Brown could compete for FS. I still think Thompson is more of a SS, though.

This will be interesting to see how it plays out for us.

I really like Ihedigbo. Good ST player and solid back-up. He played well when Pollard was sidelined.

Christian Thompson should be our SS for the future, and who knows mabye Omar Brown could be our FS of the future. It would be nice if our answers are already on the team.

Wasn't a huge fan of him coming in but he provides solid depth and ST help. He is NOT insurance for Ed lol

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1363110700' post='1389065']
Wasn't a huge fan of him coming in but he provides solid depth and ST help. He is NOT insurance for Ed lol
[/quote]

Thank you, b. He's a nice special teamer, sub-package blitzer and spot-starter at SS but he won't be replacing Ed in any capacity.

Now this one i like very much. The guy has some speed, loves to hit and has that Ravens swagger. And as a plus i have never seen him lateral a ball he intercepted. That always scared me when Reed would just toss that ball in any moment.

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1363110700' post='1389065']
[/quote]quoted for truth

Great re-signing. He's a great ST that can offer a quality spot start if the need arises.