Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bazooka Joe

Mckinnie Declares No Discount For Ravens

33 posts in this topic

He needs more money to make it rain in the club. He'll be completely broke a couple years after he leaves the league, if he isn't already.

[quote name='Bazooka Joe' timestamp='1363048626' post='1387317']
Then he can hit the road. I love that we aren't standing pat. Critical error in trying to repeat.
[/quote]

I use to thing like this before this Q problem, now im all for players getting the most money out of a team. There's no love when it comes to money.....

[quote name='rmw10' timestamp='1363048796' post='1387328']
He needs more money to make it rain in the club. He'll be completely broke a couple years after he leaves the league, if he isn't already.
[/quote]He is already.

i didn't think he could last a full year anyway . he did play well in those last 4 games . i don't see him getting big bucks the draft is stocked with young talent plus allot on the market that are better allot better then he is.

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1363049254' post='1387365']
I hate McKinnie's attitude but he is a solid option at left tackle....
[/quote]
I agree. The guy can play and we need a LT, but I am conflicted because he does not have that good work ethic I love so much. I think we may need him but he could be risky and I would hate for his attitude to rub off on the younger guys. I think if he is looking for a big payday, he is too risky to bank on, but with that said we will still need to find a good LT.

[quote name='redravenfan' timestamp='1363049346' post='1387370']
i didn't think he could last a full year anyway . he did play well in those last 4 games . i don't see him getting big bucks the draft is stocked with young talent plus allot on the market that are better allot better then he is.
[/quote]He played every game two years ago. I have confidence that he could do it. I just hate his mindset and attitude.

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1363050290' post='1387425']
He played every game two years ago. I have confidence that he could do it. I just hate his mindset and attitude.
[/quote]
I'll take his mindset when he's shutting people down like he did in the playoffs . Don't kid yourself.
Mckinnie was a critical factor in us becoming World Champions.

Better option than Oher at LT, but I don't know if he can keep it up for 16 game. All I know is I'm in a Debbie downer mood tonight.

[quote name='jimmypowder' timestamp='1363050795' post='1387457']
I'll take his mindset when he's shutting people down like he did in the playoffs . Don't kid yourself.
Mckinnie was a critical factor in us becoming World Champions.
[/quote]I'm not kidding anybody lol I acknowledge that McKinnie is the best option we have at LT and Oher has no business anywhere other than the right side. It doesn't change the reality that he has a terrible attitude and that it's all about "making that bread."

[quote name='awholelottahaloti' timestamp='1363050996' post='1387465']
Saw Cheeseburger on NFLN a little while ago, phew! Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
[/quote]

I thought that was Cody ?? Lol.

Lol @ the contradiction

You guys fight tooth and nail so Flacco can make 120 million off of 4games...despite his average regular seasons

But BM gets "he's not 16games good..he only played well in the 4 playoff games"

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1363051151' post='1387479']
I'm not kidding anybody lol I acknowledge that McKinnie is the best option we have at LT and Oher has no business anywhere other than the right side. It doesn't change the reality that he has a terrible attitude and that it's all about "[b]making that bread[/b]."
[/quote]
And eventually eating it.

[quote name='I AM LEGEND' timestamp='1363051312' post='1387491']
Lol @ the contradiction

You guys fight tooth and nail so Flacco can make 120 million off of 4games...despite his average regular seasons

[/quote]

Are you Hardbaugh in disguise?

[quote name='awholelottahaloti' timestamp='1363050996' post='1387465']
Saw Cheeseburger on NFLN a little while ago, phew! Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
[/quote]lol thanks i needed a laugh badly

i thought we could bring big mac back . wow i think we should start a thread taking bets on how many vets we have day one of the regular season other then flacco.

[quote name='bMore Heathen' timestamp='1363049523' post='1387377']
Yeah, I saw that too. What an offseason so far... Huh?!?
[/quote]

Maybe I am alone with this, but all those changes to the roster just makes me more excited about the next season. I am going to support the Ravens no matter what anyway and I kind of have grown accustomed, that nothing comes easy with this team. I just can't wait to see the team overcome all odds again, the way they always do and at the very least no one will be able to tell us, that our team is old. We are getting really young really fast this offseason. XD

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1363048834' post='1387331']
Flacco is in for a rough year.
[/quote]

He's had mediocre receivers, mediocre pass protection and a crappy offensive coordinator for most of his career.

[quote name='JohnJohnson' timestamp='1363052339' post='1387544']
He's had mediocre receivers, mediocre pass protection and a crappy offensive coordinator for most of his career.
[/quote]

If Caldwell reworks our crappy offensive play book (maybe by introducing some plays from Indy?) we can expect a better performance from our passing offense already. I really hope our offensive scheme changes a whole lot.

[quote name='PurpleCityLights' timestamp='1363048940' post='1387338']
I use to thing like this before this Q problem, now im all for players getting the most money out of a team. There's no love when it comes to money.....
[/quote]

Absolutely. Most NFL player's second career is longer than their playing career so they should always try to maximize their limited time. At the end of the day, 2 million dollars is a ridiculous amount of money to walk away from if another team is willing to pay it. If a team is willing to pay you what you want, take it ,cause NFL teams have no problem cutting a player based on performance, age etc.

[quote name='I AM LEGEND' timestamp='1363051312' post='1387491']
Lol @ the contradiction

[/quote]

He only played in the 5 games at the end of the season period. You don't pay for a part-time player, especially one only chasing a dollar.

[quote name='JohnJohnson' timestamp='1363052339' post='1387544']
[/quote]
Kind of brutal we can't rectify that recipe lol. Especially the pass protection. One year, 2009, he had a legit Oline in front of him.

[quote name='GrimCoconut' timestamp='1363048687' post='1387322']
Lol, well duh. See his interview with the Breakfast Club. He pretty much said he was all about the Benjies.
[/quote]

He has massive debt. The guy DOES need money so I won't knock him for trying to get it.