Bidding Period Ends: Wednesday, March 6th, @ 7:00 PM
Place ALL bids in the following format:
Bid (# of Stars)
Absolutely NO discussions in this thread until the bidding period has ended
Search for the leading bidder, quote their bid, and outbid them
Teams can bid any amount on a player, but only in increments of 0.5 Stars
Always quote the previous highest bid until the last 5 minutes
Editing of posts is NOT permitted, and said posts will be ignored
You can start the bidding at any price, the lowest value being 0.5 Stars
Bid based on what you wish to pay for the 2013 base salary only (No signing bonuses)
If a signed player is cut, the team eats half of his salary (Unless the salary was 0.5 Stars, there is no cap hit).
During the Final Five:
At the final 5 minute mark, JO_75 will post, "FINAL FIVE MINUTES," so that we have a clear divide. If JO_75 cannot be online for whatever reason, please PM someone another active member. If Mt. Crushmore is online, PM him first. When the time is up, the person in charge of ending the bidding, whether that be JO_75 or his appointed replacement will posts, "Bidding Is OVER." This member and this member ONLY is responsible for doing so. Therefore only this member's time is official.
Any member who was the bid leader before the FINAL FIVE MINUTES post and is outbid in that time frame will have a chance to bid again on the said player. In order to do so, they proclaim so from 7:00 EST until 7:15 EST in THIS thread, by posting something along the lines of:
I wish to bid again
At 7:15 EST, the member in charge of the time keeping will post, "Final Five Is OVER."
He will then PM the GMs involved. They will reply with the absolute highest bid that they are willing to pay for said player. Both GMs have only ONE chance, and the highest bid wins. In the event of a tie, they will receive a PM informing them of the event, and allowing them of another bid until the tie has ended
This does NOT apply when the FIRST and ONLY bid was made in the final five minutes.
1. JO_75 or the presiding member posts, "FINAL FIVE MINUTES."
2. At 7:00 EST, said member posts, "Bidding Is OVER."
3. From 7:00 EST to 7:15 EST, any GM who was winning prior to 5 minutes left and was outbid in that time frame can request for another chance to bid for that player.
4. At 7:15 EST, the presiding member posts, "Final Five Is OVER."
5. This member then PMs both GMs, who will reply with the highest bid they are prepared to go. Unless in the event of a tie, only ONE bid is permitted. Winner receives the contractual rights to the player.
Edited by -Truth-, 06 March 2013 - 02:16 AM.