Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RavenFan28105

Fans' Choice: Which Ravens episode do you want to see? (NFL Network)

12 posts in this topic

Ravens fans,

On March 9 the NFL is going to be airing that night with a lot of Baltimore Ravens shows. Vote here on what you would like to see.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000146003/article/fans-choice-which-ravens-episode-do-you-want-to-see

I wish the Baltimore @ Denver game would've been on there, but I voted superbowl.

That's pretty cool, I voted for the Sound FX: Joe Flacco because I thought it was hilarious. I agree that the Denver Game would be my #1 choice. That was easily the most memorable game of the season and arguably the best game I have ever watched. One of the all time great games in NFL playoff history.

Most of these are still taking up space on my DVR so I was left with Harbs or Flacco fx to choose from.

I wish I knew how to burn dvds from my DVR. :(

Yea, it's gonna be hard for anything to beat the Denver game. That was the most amazing game, start to finish, that I have ever seen. I would love a SoundFX on that entire game..

[quote name='darklight1216' timestamp='1362459572' post='1378113']
Most of these are still taking up space on my DVR so I was left with Harbs or Flacco fx to choose from.

[/quote]
Isn't it pretty easy? Just play the game, put a blank DVD in your DVD player and hit record on the DVD player? That's all I really do with mine I think.

there quite a few Ravens games on youtube guys - Cinci wk1, Giants, Indy, Broncos, Pats and SB... all in full... i'm re-watching one every other day lol

[quote name='darklight1216' timestamp='1362459572' post='1378113']

[/quote]

What are DVDs?

:P Save them onto an external harddrive or a flash drive and play it back whenever you'd like on your TV or computer!

[quote name='BallHawker' timestamp='1362496907' post='1378292']
What are DVDs?

:P Save them onto an external harddrive or a flash drive and play it back whenever you'd like on your TV or computer!
[/quote]

That is where I have mine. Have all of the playoff games on a harddrive hooked up to my Playstation 3 so that I can watch the games whenever I want.

Hey guys and dolls, tonight at 8PM, NFL will re-air the Super Bowl game with the Ravens vs. the 49'ers. Get ya recording devices and popcorn ready! :TVWatchingSmiley: :258801:

Flacco will be on NFL's Week in Review tonight at 7PM. Also Flacco and McKinnie will be on NFL Total Access this Monday night, and Bryant McKinnie will be on NFL AM at 6AM this Monday morning as well.

Go Ravens!!! :18_1_328: Ain't it great to be a Ravens fan? lol

[quote name='K-Dog' timestamp='1362793946' post='1382159']
@ Denver was by far the best Ravens game of the season.
[/quote]
It was the best playoff game in Ravens history, surpassing the game in Tennessee in 2000.