You Pick The Team      Ravens 5K & Fun Run      Family Movie Night      Watch Games Online   

Photo

Are there ANY schedule leaks?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 PDO

PDO

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Alright....

I'm a Canadian. I went to Seattle a year ago to see the David Reed debacle. It's the only NFL game I've been too.

I'm potentially going to Florida. I'll be there for 2 weeks. I have to decide in a day or two if I'm going.

I'm iffy on it. But if the Ravens were to be playing there... it would turn into a slam dunk. Are there any leaks? Anything? I figure I know the last 2 games of the year are in the division, and the first game of the year will be at home.

I'd be there for Sept 22 and 29.

It's a complete shot in the dark, but why not...

Mods - I'm sorry if this is inappropriate. I'm a die hard and I'm just trying to help sing Seven Nation Army away from the Bank while rocking a purple jersey.

#2 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,459 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

Alright....

I'm a Canadian. I went to Seattle a year ago to see the David Reed debacle. It's the only NFL game I've been too.

I'm potentially going to Florida. I'll be there for 2 weeks. I have to decide in a day or two if I'm going.

I'm iffy on it. But if the Ravens were to be playing there... it would turn into a slam dunk. Are there any leaks? Anything? I figure I know the last 2 games of the year are in the division, and the first game of the year will be at home.

I'd be there for Sept 22 and 29.

It's a complete shot in the dark, but why not...

Mods - I'm sorry if this is inappropriate. I'm a die hard and I'm just trying to help sing Seven Nation Army away from the Bank while rocking a purple jersey.

I think we may play @Miami so you could be in luck.

#3 PDO

PDO

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

I think we may play @Miami so you could be in luck.

We definitely play there according to the schedule... it's just a matter of what day.

#4 LiquidSnake

LiquidSnake

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

lol PDO!! Hey buddy! I see you're here from HF too! I was at the Reed debacle too!

#5 PDO

PDO

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

lol PDO!! Hey buddy! I see you're here from HF too! I was at the Reed debacle too!

No way?! Haha! I was there with my girlfriend. We flew down to Vancouver, drove to to Seattle, spent 3 nights there. Went to the TapHouse twice.

There were Ravens fans in front and behind us too. Best was a buddy wearing a "#1" Jersy that "Silence" as the name bar.

The result was awful (and I seem to remember getting back to the hotel was a pain.. someone got ran over by the train or some such), but it was still a great experience...