1. Billy Bajema (TE) - A pure blocking TE. Does he offer anything more than a late round draft pick would?
2. Sean Considine (S) - Considine seemed to forget what football was in the preseason, but ran the punt team well as the season went along. Do we sign him to keep that veteran depth on ST?
3. James Ihedigbo (S) - Ihedigbo got some time in in place of Pollard this year and played Ravens football. Are we comfortable with our safety depth or should Ihedigbo be closer to the priority list?
4. Chris Johnson (CB) - Chris Johnson has been on the Ravens' radar for awhile. At times he played very well, and other times, not so much. Do we get him on a minimum contract since Cary is likely gone?
5. Ma'ake Kemoeatu (NT) - Kemo played pretty poorly all year. Do the Ravens want him back in a backup role?
6. Ryan McBean (DT/DE) - McBean spent the year on IR, but played really well prior to his injury. Do we re-sign him to compete once again at the vet minimum?
Edited by rmw10, 28 February 2013 - 04:10 PM.