53 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,800 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Players such as DE Ziggy Ansah shined at the combine. Others such as Manti Te’o did not.

View the full article

#2 frankthebunny

frankthebunny

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

I guarantee that right now, Ozzie is scheming about which blue chip talent will fall right into his lap, a la Courtney Upshaw. With all the depth and value in this draft, Ozzie and co. should make this a draft class to remember.

#3 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Margus Hunt might have been the most impressive athlete at the combine.

#4 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hunt, ansah,and austin were impressive . before the combine and his illness i just knew star Lotulelie was a raven I pray he is cleared to play football . do i think we will get any of these players nope we pick to late and i don't see ozzie trading up .

#5 ravensdog86

ravensdog86

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

I would love 1 even 2 of the Georgia LB's...

Ogletree or Jarvis Jones in 1st.... C. Washington Late 2nd or later

or Tavon Austin, or Star if his Medical checks out in the 1st Round

#6 grand prix

grand prix

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Teo just might be there when we draft, however i would take the best player available. Even if he is there.

#7 ravensfan160

ravensfan160

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

This is the first year in a while where there isn't one guy I'm hoping falls to us. There are so many good players this year it seems. Whoever we get I'll be happy.

#8 CxM_27

CxM_27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

As much bad press Tyrann has gotten i think he would be great for us!He has amazing ball skills and Was great in all the drills today. & i think he learned from his mistakes and is a more mature person

#9 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

This was just the combine. Ozzie&the Raven staff do their jobs well. Adrian Hamilton,Nigel Carr and Josh Byrnes all had their worth increase with T'eo's workout. Sign Ellerbe,Jameel and give Sergio a camp invite. Look for a CB,WE are loaded if the IR players come back healthy. Can "WE" win with Gino at center? Is McKinnie coming back? TRUST IN OZZIE!!!

#10 brutt3raven

brutt3raven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Star Lotulelei was a MAN among boys in college I watched him single handedly destroy the O-line of my USC Trojans (I live in LA),. who almost always has a first rounder on thier line when they are draft eligable. I hope his health issues scare the teams that need him for other DT's in this deep draft. He would surely fill our hole on the D-line for years to come along with Mcphee and Ngata, Who would be able to run through that? But maybe im just dreaming.

#11 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

With this many guys once projected top-10 or top-15 picks potentially falling, I more and more see yet another trade out of the first round for us.

(Plus, I have a premonition: the Saints are gonna trade for our second-round pick if we end up keeping our first round pick.)

bio

#12 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Star Lotulelei was a MAN among boys in college I watched him single handedly destroy the O-line of my USC Trojans (I live in LA),. who almost always has a first rounder on thier line when they are draft eligable. I hope his health issues scare the teams that need him for other DT's in this deep draft. He would surely fill our hole on the D-line for years to come along with Mcphee and Ngata, Who would be able to run through that? But maybe im just dreaming.

... assuming he can stay healthy. Which has been somewhat questioned - and that's a serious issue.

But if he was there for us to pick and our medical staff cleared him, I agree: he could be a great steal.

bio

#13 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

I guarantee that right now, Ozzie is scheming about which blue chip talent will fall right into his lap, a la Courtney Upshaw. With all the depth and value in this draft, Ozzie and co. should make this a draft class to remember.

Well, that would be a trademark Ozzie-move, because so far this draft class seems rather pale.

But, of course, it has its gems for us to pick.

bio

#14 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

Jarvis Jones is a idiot he didn't have any medical reason that prevented him from working out he just chose not to

#15 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

Guys... what if Leon Sandcastle is still on the board at #32? :)

bio

#16 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Jarvis Jones is a idiot he didn't have any medical reason that prevented him from working out he just chose not to

... and you know that... how?

#17 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Te'o didn't hurt his stock so what he didn't run a good 40 who cares the 40's aren't a big deal for LB's it's more the 10 yard split and he did fine in that he also did very good and looked very fluent in the coverage drills

#18 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

... and you know that... how?

Lol because it was reported there was a press conference and Mike Mayok drilled him all day about it when the LB's worked out

#19 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Just ask the Raiders about good 40 times see where that got them 40's don't mean jack

#20 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

I wish we could draft Lotulelei. I'd pull a Falcons trade for that guy. Not really but I think he is a great player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users