Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Joe Kruger Meets With Ravens, Would Love To Join Brother

39 posts in this topic

Utah defensive linemen Joe and Dave Kruger are both expected to get drafted this year.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Kruger-Meets-With-Ravens-Would-Love-To-Join-Brother/d74f773e-8822-4593-afa8-ee69edb570c2]View the full article[/url]

[quote name='J-man' timestamp='1361907561' post='1370042']
Imagine all 3 of them on the line on the same play ... that would be pretty sick
[/quote]

Yes, but what are the odds of that happening. It will take a miracle just to hang on to the Kruger we already have.

I firmly believe that Margus Hunt is a giant that picks the likes of the Krugers from his teeth.

[quote name='Mad Scientist Too' timestamp='1361908477' post='1370084']
Yes, but what are the odds of that happening. It will take a miracle just to hang on to the Kruger we already have.
[/quote]

Hey, but you never know.....it would take a miracle in Denver with seconds on the clock to get a long distance touchdown, but Jones did.....it would be a miracle for Ray Rice to convert a 4 & 29 with five defenders in front of him....but he did. A goal line stand for 4 downs at the 7 yard line against one of the most explosive teams in the NFL to win the Superbowl? Yeah that happened too.

So...Ravens? never say never! :)

GO RAVENS!

let's worry about keep paul first. then i'll start dreaming about another kruger or two on our team. Krugers just cause nightmares for other teams. har har. :)

I'm sorry but someone is going to grossly overpay for Paul's services. It has taken him how long to do what he did this year? Yeah. If he leaves, I wish him the best, but we'll see if he maintains those gaudy numbers.

Would Love the Kruger Brothers, Joe and Dave.. as mid to late round Picks.... adding D-line help and Pass rush help..

Also watching DB's today...

Tyrann Matheau .. Ran 4.43 40 yrd dash... and Mad Ball skills shown...

I like this as a mid round pick or later

along with D.J. Swaringer, the Hard hitting Safety Ravens are looking at from South Carolina

Maybe a 2nd rounder

i want paul kruger back!! thats the only kruger we need. that kid tyrann matheau impresses me.

We are not keeping Paul Kruger over Danelle ellerbee................cut Kruger, get a younger cheaper version or two(draft them both) and save some dough!

I LOVE ED REED but, if I were Ozzie I would think long and hard about letting him go and signing our future of Dannell, Joe, Paul. If there's money left then you you bring him back. Priorities are those 3 then ED

[quote name='Bohica5' timestamp='1361918508' post='1370297']
We are not keeping Paul Kruger over Danelle ellerbee................cut Kruger, get a younger cheaper version or two(draft them both) and save some dough!
[/quote]

Well... we can't "cut" Kruger, since he's an unrestricted free agent. He's independent from the Ravens from the moment free agency starts, he'll do whatever he wants, the Ravens have no control. all they can do is offer him a contract (or tag him, but we know - Ozzie has said so - that it won't happen).

... or you mean cutting him before free agency starts? (though I fail to see the sense in that, too)

bio

[quote name='The Greek' timestamp='1361915268' post='1370233']
i want paul kruger back!! thats the only kruger we need. that kid tyrann matheau impresses me.
[/quote]

How much of the other Krugers have you seen?

Also, doesn't that HUGE pack that Matheau kid carries scare you?

bio

The Kruger that the Ravens need is Paul. T-Sizzle healhy with Paul,Upshaw,Arthur Jones&McPhee adding Michael McAdoo anchored by Ngata will be awesome. We are primed and loaded if WE can keep just "our" free agents and get our IR players back healthy. Don't forget Hamilton,Nigel Carr will be on the roster too.

Freddy? Yeah, in your DREAMS. eeeek

Imagine if we were able to keep Paul and one of the other Krugers went to the 49ers. OMG how weird would that be.

[quote name='Bohica5' timestamp='1361918508' post='1370297']
[/quote]
Your sleeping on how good Paul is and how much better he's going to be.

Wow - most of the time the younger brothers are better since the older one sets the stage. At least that's how it always was in wrestling. Wonder if that's the case here

What do you guys think about Tyrann Mathieu? Let's be honest with his showing and his previous on the field history as a playmaker. He wont be on the board by the 4-5th round at the latest. I think if available to us as a middle pick somewhere, we should get him. Go watch some of his highlights and you would understand. Ed reed could also mentor his for a year, which would help him as a ballhawk.

[quote name='NinjaTurtles' timestamp='1361932501' post='1370842']
What do you guys think about Tyrann Mathieu? Let's be honest with his showing and his previous on the field history as a playmaker. He wont be on the board by the 4-5th round at the latest. I think if available to us as a middle pick somewhere, we should get him. Go watch some of his highlights and you would understand. Ed reed could also mentor his for a year, which would help him as a ballhawk.
[/quote]

I agree, I mean this guy is a playmaker. Webb could transition to FS in the near future and Tyrann could be our slot CB!! well thats just me dreaming.... but, i mean, wow that would be awesome :)

and about the krugers=monster family

[quote name='Mad Scientist Too' timestamp='1361908477' post='1370084']
[/quote] Not saying that it WILL happen, just playing the what if game