Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

[News] Who's Out There? Wide Receivers

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,439 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

I just hope Q comes back.

#42 Postapocalypse Raven

Postapocalypse Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

If Linta/Flacco get too much of the pie then Doss better step up because Q will be gone. After all.. Flacco was the one who hand pick Doss, but isn't that kinda like like asking the scounting team to throw a TD pass??? HMMM???

#43 Brandon22

Brandon22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

If we could get Kevin Ogletree or Ted Ginn that would be great

#44 jhawkk2004

jhawkk2004

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Why is there so much "media speculation that the Ravens could part ways with Anquan Boldin" ?????? Why on Earth would we do that? He has been nothing but a consummate professional that came up big time under pressure.

The speculation is there because he has a pretty large cap number. If we don't come to terms with Flacco on a long term deal, we will have to franchise him, which means it will be a $20+ million cap hit. If that happens, you can say goodbye to Boldin, Leach, potentially Jacoby, and it would make it tough to resign Ellerbe as well (and leave no chance for Kruger or Carey Williams, but I doubt they'll be back regardless). I really hope that the deal with Flacco gets done. Otherwise, the team will look very different next season.

#45 YankeeRaven

YankeeRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

Either Kevin Ogletree or Danny Amendola could be a nice fourth reciever for Ravens, but if there is so much talk about we can't keep either Boldin or JJ then how can we afford any of these guys?

#46 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

If I'm reading into this correctly, sounds like David Reed is going to be gone as well?

#47 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

jacoby provides too much on special teams to let him go. he put the offense in solid field position several times and had returns for td's at the right time changing momentum for this team.

#48 Free Agent

Free Agent

Sign me, Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,313 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Id love Amendola. He wouldnt have the pressure of being the #1 guy in our offense, as he was in St. Louis, and his skills would be a very nice compliment to Torrey's and Jacoby's speed and Boldin's physicality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users