6 replies to this topic

#1 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,333 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

Hmmm.. Maybe our NT is this guy? : ) I just hope he can get healthy, he had a trying season health-wise to say the least. I like his game ! Would be a prime guy to give a workout to, if hes good to go physically.

#2 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

all about the money , we are pretty much strapped right now financially lol
Posted Image
yes,Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs, Ford, Deadliest Catch exc is my Cousin. 2nd Cousin to be exact.
- Baltimore Ravens Message board First Hall of Famer

#3 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,333 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

all about the money , we are pretty much strapped right now financially lol

He was released on a 2.9 base... I'm thinking he's going to garner a good bit less then that , which I personally think we can manage.

#4 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

not TOO bad BUT with our priorities occupied right now with Joe, Draft, Ellerbe, Reed, Boldin (hopefully) its gonna have to be a small deal.
Posted Image
yes,Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs, Ford, Deadliest Catch exc is my Cousin. 2nd Cousin to be exact.

#5 T-ray

T-ray

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

All talk in Philly is that 1) he wanted too much money, 2) he didn't fit into a 3-4 scheme. He's not a nose tackle, more of a defensive end. If he didn't cost so much, I could see us bringing him in as a DE and flipping Ngata over to NT, but thats just me, and its mere hypothetical as it won't happen because of money issues
Mount Ravensmore, 2013 version: Matt Elam, Arthur Brown, and Brandon Williams.

#6 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

not TOO bad BUT with our priorities occupied right now with Joe, Draft, Ellerbe, Reed, Boldin (hopefully) its gonna have to be a small deal.

We are strapped cap wise every year but we still manage to sign guys like Jacoby to 7 million dollar contracts. I'm sure we can afford a 2.5 base. It's not like we can't sign anyone.

2yno6dx.png

#7 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

We are strapped cap wise every year but we still manage to sign guys like Jacoby to 7 million dollar contracts. I'm sure we can afford a 2.5 base. It's not like we can't sign anyone.

we'll just see what happens, the main priority here is trying to resign some of our guys, then look elsewhere, guys like jacoby are a prime example of "diamond in the rough" , a player in the right system excels more so than a player in a system that doesn't fit him. product of the system in other words, we just have to see what happens here.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users