Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Ed Reed Meets The Stars On Red Carpet

30 posts in this topic

Ed Reed interviewed George Clooney and many, many more at the Oscars.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Ed-Reed-Meets-The-Stars-On-Red-Carpet/f150028a-3346-416b-9009-772fa2d214ea]View the full article[/url]

Looking good Ed ! Love Chris Tucker, dude cracks me up everytime I see him. Ed Reed and Chris Tucker should be in a movie together, now that would be some funny stuff.

You know your really out of touch when you read a list of people ED interviewed and you don't have a clue who any of them are. Yeah I do know who Clooney is. A-listers ah come on .........

The only a-lister in that crowd was ED

I just wish I could take Clooney's place for the payoff of bets with Stacy Kiebler. You just know they bet each other when the Ravens play the Bengals.

Dang I need to get with the times. I had no idea Stacy Kiebler from WWF was a former Ravens cheerleader. I knew she was from Maryland but had no clue about her being on the sidelines!!

loss some Ravens points for that...-_- cmon man n youre a raven?? smh @eastershore97

anyway Eddy Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!! Greatest safety ever, period! please stay home, Ed. please, i cant see you in another teams ugly jersey. Youre Ed Reed here. somewhere else, theyll jus see you as a number 20. Please dont leave for another team. Your family to TRUE Ravensnation

Ed Reed ain't a red carpet interviewer he's the best safety ever to play in the NFL and he's a RAVEN period. He's leaving though,face it. We can't pay him but Brady just helped the Pats put Ed in New England. Finally a TOUGH pitty pat. Stacey still is a Raven though and still is looking great.

nothing get this economy going like seeing millionaries give golden statues to each other.........

We love you Ed, and i am slightly mad i didnt watch the Oscars..... but the more award show you watch speak to the lack of friends you actually have