71 replies to this topic

#61 manofsteel

manofsteel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

This is our new SAFETY. Let Reed go and sign up this young GREAT talent. Now to find a replacement for C Williams Can't wait!

#62 RavenROC

RavenROC

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

One article has him convinced...

#63 newrorayfan

newrorayfan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

If the Ravens are looking at safety i loved the kid you've seen on highlight films FOR WIPING OUT at the combines Shamarko Thomas who at 5'10" 210 lbs did 26 reps and ran a 4.38 in that 40 in which he fell after crossing the finish. Stocky, hard hitting kid from Syracuse. But i also love Datone Jones 6'4" 283 lb defensive lineman who is an athlete from UCLA.

#64 jaege

jaege

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

[quote name='bmore_kman' timestamp='1361989458' post='1371370']
The only cockiness and arrogance I see is from fans complaining about what he said...
[/quote]

I am cocky and arrogant. Never said I wasn't. Since it takes one to know one, I can see it in him too. By the way, I do not remember seeing anyone complain. I do remember reading people commenting. There is a difference. A dictionary could be your friend.

Edited by jaege, 27 February 2013 - 09:11 PM.

It's so nice to be insane...

CAM GOT FIRED!!!!!

Joe Cool is the MAN!!!

Ravens

World Champions

#65 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

I am cocky and arrogant. Never said I wasn't. Since it takes one to know one, I can see it in him too. By the way, I do not remember seeing anyone complain. I do remember reading people commenting. There is a difference. A dictionary could be your friend.

Go back to page 1 - there are at least two strong complaints about the guy just on that page alone...

“Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't..”

― Leo Buscaglia 

#66 jaege

jaege

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Go back to page 1 - there are at least two strong complaints about the guy just on that page alone...

Well I wasn't complaining. I was just making an observation, just like you did, based upon as much information as you based yours upon. Unless you actually know this man personally, have some sort of personal relationship with him, then your observation is no less opinion than mine or any of the others expressed in this thread. Except for the fact than I am cocky and arrogant and can recognize one of my brethren.

CAM GOT FIRED!!!!!

Joe Cool is the MAN!!!

Ravens

World Champions

#67 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Well I wasn't complaining. I was just making an observation, just like you did, based upon as much information as you based yours upon. Unless you actually know this man personally, have some sort of personal relationship with him, then your observation is no less opinion than mine or any of the others expressed in this thread. Except for the fact than I am cocky and arrogant and can recognize one of my brethren.

#1 Who said I was talking about you?

#2 Unless YOU actually know the man, your observation likewise is nothing more than that

#3 I didn't even make an observation about Swearinger himself, I commented on how people overreacted and IMO, misinterpreted his comments and put words in his mouth...my observations were about the posters who objected, not about Swearinger.

Edited by bmore_kman, 01 March 2013 - 12:43 PM.

― Leo Buscaglia 

#68 jaege

jaege

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

#1 Who said I was talking about you? No one. Who said that I thought you were talking about me?

#2 Unless YOU actually know the man, your observation likewise is nothing more than that. All you are doing is restating exactly what I said.

#3 I didn't even make an observation about Swearinger himself, I commented on how people overreacted and IMO, misinterpreted his comments and put words in his mouth...my observations were about the posters who objected, not about Swearinger. That looks like and observation about Swearinger right there.

CAM GOT FIRED!!!!!

Joe Cool is the MAN!!!

Ravens

World Champions

#69 Purple Punishment

Purple Punishment

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,120 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Why is everyone negging Sami and Ravensforlife. I was a little put off by this guys cockiness saying he is a leader. He is not even a rookie yet. A rookie "gonna be" is hardly going to step into Ray's shoes and lead the team. Bluster is a fine thing, but a leadership role is earned over a few years at least.

If someone has a great quality of leadership, its okay to say so. People let Ray Lewis take charge of this team pretty much from day 1 when he was a what? A Rookie.
"Im Pissed Off For Greatness" -Ray Lewis

PSN: RobtasticVoyage

#70 jaege

jaege

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

If someone has a great quality of leadership, its okay to say so. People let Ray Lewis take charge of this team pretty much from day 1 when he was a what? A Rookie.

True. But this guy is no Ray Lewis.And there is still no reason to neg a fellow Ravens fan just because they disagree with your or another's assessment.

Edited by jaege, 01 March 2013 - 06:55 PM.

CAM GOT FIRED!!!!!

Joe Cool is the MAN!!!

Ravens

World Champions

#71 Purple Punishment

Purple Punishment

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,120 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

True. But this guy is no Ray Lewis.And there is still no reason to neg a fellow Ravens fan just because they disagree with your or another's assessment.

i didnt neg anybody?
"Im Pissed Off For Greatness" -Ray Lewis

PSN: RobtasticVoyage

#72 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Nope strictly an observation on people jumping to conclusions...

― Leo Buscaglia 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users