Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Jay-Z And Justin Timberlake Announce Legends Of The Summer Stadium Tour

26 posts in this topic

Historic tour will visit 12 cities, including Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium on Aug. 8.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Jay-Z-And-Justin-Timberlake-Announce-Legends-Of-The-Summer-Stadium-Tour/414dfdbf-7be2-466d-beee-17dc1db50eba]View the full article[/url]

Regardless of whether you're a fan or not, these are two major acts, and it's nice to see Baltimore making the cut. All too often, our city gets passed over for Washington, D.C. or Philadelphia. We deserve more than we get, B'more! (And to those who say that this news has nothing to do with the Ravens: M&T Bank Stadium doesn't have its own website; because it's where the Ravens play, the default website for the stadium happens to be the team website. Therefore, you can expect to find stadium news on THIS site, whether it has anything to do with the Ravens or not.)

i hope this is a typo or a bad dream but it is good for baltimore and will bring in revenue for the city. hopefully they can build a new arena and try to lure a basketball and hockey team here. baltimore is hot right now and the place to be

Baltimore gets passed over for DC and Philly because they are both Top Ten media markets but mainly because other than M and T,Camden Yards, and Rams Head Live Baltimore has pretty crappy venues. Build an arena and see the difference and we do not need an NBA team either.

Please do not bring the NBA to Baltimore because it will fail, and Baltimore doesn't need to be associated with any more failure.

And this concert is not my thing but would probably be a fun experience.

Oh no.... I'm not digging the Illuminati swarm coming to a town near me. I thought we had it contained in LA, NYC and Hollywood!

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, February 23, 2013 - Really nasty · Report post

What's the over/under on someone getting shot or stabbed? just sayin...