24 replies to this topic

#21 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

Shoulda woulda coulda. We're the Champions.

#22 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Fanbase? Yes.. Coaching staff? NOPE.

This. That is what originally caught my eye when I was reading the sports sites earlier and saw his quote. This is something that fans say .... even players. But coaches? Really? Especially an old school coach. Doesn't come off well.

OzzieTrust.jpg

#23 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

As easy as it is to rip Lebeau (and now Antonio Brown for agreeing) for what he said, it isn't false either. Our team did get healthy in time and their team did not and really, that was the big difference in their 2012 seasons. So while it does come across as sour grapes to us, I don't have a problem with what their stance is here. Lord knows our fanbase has pulled similar schticks in the past concerning our rivals' success.

It isn't true. They only needed to win those games they lost at the end of the season. It wasn't defense. It wasn't injuries. It was Big Ben and two very big late game interceptions which handed them two losses. So yeah, I'm going to rip LaBeau and Brown for making stuff up. Keep it real.

Joe flacco picked up a fumbled ball off the ground like he just dropped the newspaper on the sidewalk by accident and flung it across the street square into the neighbor's open mailbox while being attacked by pit bulls on steroids - a Panther's fan

#24 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...functional-ways
Thank you! Now look at the fans whining at the bottom; they're the worst thing about that team.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#25 RedFire

RedFire

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

If they want to play this game why don't we ask them how healthy the Ravens were in 08 during the AFCCG. Suggs played with essentially 1 arm as did Mason. Our starting cbs I think were Frank Walker and Fabian Washington or Evans Oglesby. Still hung with them until the Flacco pick 6. Who cares, Cams gone and the team can only get better offensively after winning the SB. Smooth sailing right now.

but 08 got the hype machine rolling for flacco at a local level. People were not fully sold on flacco...but I was happy he was better than boller and had a mean deep ball! we saw hope and change in 08 :-) and flacco sure did deliver!!!! 08 was about the future and knowing we would make it back to the AFCCG and win it one day and maybe get a superbowl win in flaccos career.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users