Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Mock Draft Monitor 1.0

139 posts in this topic

Here's a round-up of mock drafts projecting who the Ravens will take at pick No. 32.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Mock-Draft-Monitor-10/c7fcaf34-000b-4266-8fdc-4ff0e0df7698]View the full article[/url]

[quote name='Jfravens' timestamp='1361302048' post='1362249']
I really Don't see Te'o coming to the ravens... i just dont like him
[/quote]agree 100%.

If we can sign Ed and Dannell back, we are probably going to trade out of the first round. The 32nd overall pick feels great when you earn it, but it is essentially a 2nd round pick.

We would have to move up to select Minter, the player we really need. But Ozzie doesn't believe in doing that. These projections are fun to read, but other than it being a defensive player, who knows what the front office will do with the 32nd pick?

Why do people hate Teo so much? If that girlfriend story didnt break, everyone would be poppin bottles if he was projected to go to the Ravens.

I would love him, he's a great player.

Aside from all NON FOOTBALL ISSUES with Te'o I think he'd be a great fit. We're the kind of locker room that can absorb those kinds of issues and distractions while bringing out the best in a player. I'm not 100% sold on Minter but Te'o is the REAL DEAL

Let those thumbs down keep rolling on in guys. It only prove you don't have a clue

Whats with all the [[i]people[/i]] going "HERP DERP I DONT LIEK TE'O THEREFORE HE ISNT A GOOD PLAYER"? You guys don't have a clue

Also you guys can give me thumbs down all you want, it wont make your idiotic opinion any more valid

mmmm delicious tears of the people

[quote name='charliebucket' timestamp='1361303957' post='1362288']
Whats with all the [[i]people[/i]] going "HERP DERP I DONT LIEK TE'O THEREFORE HE ISNT A GOOD PLAYER"? You guys don't have a clue
[/quote]same thing that's wrong with someone who has to resort to name calling to make a point. Bama steam rolled over te'o and i think Minter is a better fit . everyone is entitled to there own opinion and as adults it happens sometimes.

I understand having manti teo would be awesome but dont we already have mcclain and ellerbe (if we resign him) and even bynes. I feel as if mcclain was hralthy for the playoffs, him and ellerbe wouldve been the best combo. Then again mcclain had a huge injury so some debth might be needed. Yeah theyre gonna go with the best available. Teos leadership would also be needed

[quote name='PolishRifle' timestamp='1361303001' post='1362267']
If we manage to land Jesse Williams I will cry like a little girl out of happiness.
[/quote]i would happily pass you some of my kleenex .Love williams.

I am hoping Ellerbe can get resigned and trade out of the first round. The Ravens staff has proven time and time again that we can get talent in later rounds. However, if Sheldon Richardson is available at 32 I think he would be a great addition.

[quote name='runamuk' timestamp='1361304231' post='1362293']
same thing that's wrong with someone who has to resort to name calling to make a point. Bama steam rolled over te'o and i think Minter is a better fit . everyone is entitled to there own opinion and as adults it happens sometimes.
[/quote]

There is no name calling. Thinking Te'o isn't a good player because of ONE GAME and the whole girlfriend thing is idiotic. Its not name calling its a simple fact.

I see us trading out of the first round again,,,,, i watch the draft then wham the Baltimore ravens trade,,,,, Everyone i want in the first will be long gone by the time the ravens pick . I don't even see Te'o falling to us .I was hoping to see more of Bynes Ellerbe and Mcclain if he can recover fully .

I don't like Sam Montgomery I feel he's overrated just because of who he plays for he disappears from games way to much to get picked in the 1st

charlie bucket - teo is ok, not good or great. minter is better. and im not basing it on one game. im basing it on the whole season. look at his stats. he has way more assists than solo tackles.. thats a problem right there

I also don't like Swearinger from what I saw from him he looks very stiff in coverage he is a factor in the run but if he Ravens go safety I think hey trade out of the first get a few picks and get Baccari Rambo early to mid 2nd I like him allot

i think we trade out of the first as well . If we can't retain Reed and Ellerbee then maybe we make a pick but i don't see Ozzie trading up . IF he did decide to trade up he should go big and pick Chance warmack or Star Lotulelei and yes i know I'm dreaming

No way Kevin Minter or Sheldon Richardson falls to the ravens that would be sick if they did though especially Minter dudes a beast but Richardson would give a nice push up the middle at d end

The pick I really want is Jesse Williams he's a monster and that would easily give the Ravens the best NT rotation in the AFC possibly the NFL

[quote name='eek' timestamp='1361305248' post='1362307']
charlie bucket - teo is ok, not good or great. minter is better. and im not basing it on one game. im basing it on the whole season. look at his stats. he has way more assists than solo tackles.. thats a problem right there
[/quote]your exactly right the tape tells the tale minter is better .

[quote name='jrs034' timestamp='1361305562' post='1362313']
The pick I really want is Jesse Williams he's a monster and that would easily give the Ravens the best NT rotation in the AFC possibly the NFL
[/quote]i like him too but i didn't think he would last til 32

Does anyone think Alec Ogletree will slide down far enough with his "off-field issues" for the Ravens to trade up about 5 or 6 picks, since we have a few compensitory picks coming our way?