12 replies to this topic

#1 Jitamon

Jitamon

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

I seem to have found an article that states the teams we are going to play in 2013. http://www.csnbaltim...ont-be-easy-one

According to this we play our 6 divisional games as always and this year we play Jets, Green Bay, Minnesota, Buffalo, Miami, Chicago, Detroit and Denver, a schedule loaded with tough teams. In addition to the three division games, the Ravens will meet the Patriots, Jets, Packers, Vikings and Texans at home.

This schedule was supposedly found on the ravens home site, can anyone confirm this ??

#2 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,644 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

I seem to have found an article that states the teams we are going to play in 2013. http://www.csnbaltim...ont-be-easy-one

According to this we play our 6 divisional games as always and this year we play Jets, Green Bay, Minnesota, Buffalo, Miami, Chicago, Detroit and Denver, a schedule loaded with tough teams. In addition to the three division games, the Ravens will meet the Patriots, Jets, Packers, Vikings and Texans at home.

This schedule was supposedly found on the ravens home site, can anyone confirm this ??

Yea this is old news

#3 Jitamon

Jitamon

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

I must be out of the loop all the way out here in Hawaii. Im all excited about old news,lol..

#4 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Mintberry Crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

HEre's hoping and expecting BAL sweeps the AFC East!

SIG CENSORED BY THE MODS

#5 Jitamon

Jitamon

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

I believe Cincy will be tough, we got the squeelers #, however we most likely split and well da browns will be tough also , but we seem to win so yeah I say we go 4-2 in the division. I hope we sweep also, but highly unlikely.

#6 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Mintberry Crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

I believe Cincy will be tough, we got the squeelers #, however we most likely split and well da browns will be tough also , but we seem to win so yeah I say we go 4-2 in the division. I hope we sweep also, but highly unlikely.

I'd say BAL goes at least 5-1. BAL should sweep CLE again and will probably sweep either CIN or PIT.

SIG CENSORED BY THE MODS

#7 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

Will be intersting to see how the defense is out of the gate. Happy they'll be playing Brady and Manning to see how the team adjusts without Ray on the field. I'll say 11 wins if they can remain healthy.

#8 SuggsBarber

SuggsBarber

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Will be intersting to see how the defense is out of the gate. Happy they'll be playing Brady and Manning to see how the team adjusts without Ray on the field. I'll say 11 wins if they can remain healthy.

They'll get tested right out of the gate.I'm pretty sure the Thursday night opening game will be either Brady(most likely) or Rogers(possibly).You can't rule out the Steelers either.

#9 Jitamon

Jitamon

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

I'd say BAL goes at least 5-1. BAL should sweep CLE again and will probably sweep either CIN or PIT.

That's the spirit:) I'm saying 4-2 because I'm gonna say we lose to cincy once and Pitt once. We r gonna have a target on our back, NO #52 and a bunch of fresh faces on both sides the ball. I really feel 4-2 is whats gonna happen. Now 5-1 even 6-0 I love the sound of that. Go RAVENS!!

They'll get tested right out of the gate.I'm pretty sure the Thursday night opening game will be either Brady(most likely) or Rogers(possibly).You can't rule out the Steelers either.

We play away games with the Pats along with the Packers correct? I do not believe we will play them twice. This leads me to believe it is likely play Denver also?

Edited by Jitamon, 19 February 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#10 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

That's the spirit:) I'm saying 4-2 because I'm gonna say we lose to cincy once and Pitt once. We r gonna have a target on our back, NO #52 and a bunch of fresh faces on both sides the ball. I really feel 4-2 is whats gonna happen. Now 5-1 even 6-0 I love the sound of that. Go RAVENS!!

We play away games with the Pats along with the Packers correct? I do not believe we will play them twice. This leads me to believe it is likely play Denver also?

No, Packers and Patriots are at Home. Denver is an away game.

I'd like to see the opener versus the Packers but I figure it is more likely to be the Patriots.

Edited by ravensdfan, 19 February 2013 - 10:53 AM.

The first testicular guard, the "Cup" was used in hockey in 1874. The first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took men 100 years to realize their brain was also important.

#11 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

No, Packers and Patriots are at Home. Denver is an away game.

I'd like to see the opener versus the Pats but I figure it is more likely to be the Patriots.

i don't know... usualy it's a conference game... so the pats at home makes the most sense to have as opener (last AFC game last year, first in the new year)

#12 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Once you get a hang of how the scheduling is done this won't be a surprise anymore. Divisions take turns playing each other and then teams within divisions face off with other divisions depending on how they placed (i.e. AFCN Champ (us) will play AFCS Champ (Houston) and then so forth down the line). And since M&T Bank shares parking with Camden Yards you know you can't have a home Ravens game the same day the O's are in town. The real news will be when our bye is revealed and in what order we face said teams because then you start looking at when the tough stretches are and when we have short vs. long weeks and when we have long distance travel to anticipate. The way the games are scheduled can make or break a team. We've usually battled against the odds by finding success in spite of extremely difficult schedules.

Edited by BMORElegacy, 19 February 2013 - 02:38 PM.

"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#13 Tank 92

Tank 92

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,210 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

I find it hard to believe that we could end up with any stretch of games as tough as we had this year from Week 11 on. I hope that the bye lands somewhere around the middle of the season.

Edited by awholelottahaloti, 19 February 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Dragonfly...... a TD waitin' to happen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users