Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NaveSenrag

Garret Downing Video

6 posts in this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ymtjy844OE
I was surfing Youtube and guess who I saw. I had no idea Downing used to work in Cleveland. Not particularly special, but it was funny to see him anywhere other than Ravens videos.

Who was the one guy on this website, that I believe left 2 years ago? He did what Ryan Mink & Garret Downing do, he was a main guy...

I can't think of his name. I know he moved to Cali & said he got a job with a guitar company or something... Anyone know who I'm talking about? lol

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1360963172' post='1358772']
Who was the one guy on this website, that I believe left 2 years ago? He did what Ryan Mink & Garret Downing do, he was a main guy...

I can't think of his name. I know he moved to Cali & said he got a job with a guitar company or something... Anyone know who I'm talking about? lol
[/quote]Mike Duffy

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1360963493' post='1358780']
Mike Duffy
[/quote]
Thanks! I don't know why but I thought of him because of this thread. I thought he moved to SanFran and I wanted his name so I could search his twitter to see if he had anything to say after we won the superbowl. He had good words about us, it looks like he's doing well for himself. definitely looks really different.

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1360964617' post='1358801']

Thanks! I don't know why but I thought of him because of this thread. I thought he moved to SanFran and I wanted his name so I could search his twitter to see if he had anything to say after we won the superbowl. He had good words about us, it looks like he's doing well for himself. definitely looks really different.
[/quote]
@duffstar

I still follow him... He mentioned the ravens a few times during the playoff run