Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zac_fuller

Anquan Boldin Playoff Reel

19 posts in this topic

The dude is such the beast if used it right....crazy...That's y Boldin wants to come back cuz of Flacco and Caldwell.....

[quote name='tsizzle95' timestamp='1360799647' post='1357116']
the dude is an absolute animal
[/quote]

Exactly my sentiments. Animal is only way to properly describe that dude. He was a Raven before he wore the uniform, if that makes sense.

Extend him for another 3 seasons and put the money evenly. He you embodies what it means to be a Raven and is a great role model for the younger receivers.

Guy is a tank. He's a beast, tough as nails. Need to keep him for at least another year or two. We have no one who can even come close to being clutch like he is. Anyone remember the crushing block on Eric Weddle on 4th and 29? Plus the fact that he wouldn't want to play for any other team and would rather retire in purple if released. We love Q!

been saying it since the dude got his knee repaired. there is no one and i mean no one that can guard this man when he is beasting. even with tight coverage, it just means hes going to catch you and the ball.

the catch and taunt in new england is easily becoming the best q moment. its him saying, look at this dude trying to cover me, hes at my feet.

Q the beast... no one can defend him, i love how he drags the defenders with him, by the arm , wrapped on his leg and the best was using the 49er db as a cushion so he didn't get hurt on the goal post that right there had to hurt lol.

[quote name='zac_fuller' timestamp='1360816070' post='1357382']
give me some feedback on the video
[/quote]

Choose music or announcers
Not barely audible music over announcers