Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jus'_crAzy

[Request] New Video on Main Page

11 posts in this topic

That video is sick. I'm requesting that it be put up on the video section so I can watch it over and over again.

And could I get the name of that track?

Thanks

I believe they post everything to youtube too. That's where I found the takeover video (which was my favorite BEFORE seeing this one):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4W3MUz6yGc

Fantastic video. Whoever does those needs some recognition. Everyone at baltimoreravens.com deserves props for being the best sports website/message board on the web.

The main page video is now listed in the video section under Season Recap. Awesome!

Thanks to everyone who makes those videos. I always look forward to them and am never disappointed.

Thanks everyone! Phil Cunningham is the member of our Digital Media department that puts all those videos together.

[quote name='Admin 1' timestamp='1360938224' post='1358493']
Thanks everyone! Phil Cunningham is the member of our Digital Media department that puts all those videos together.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Well then... Phil is the man![/i][/font]

What a wonderful video!! Can you put all your videos together like that for the season so we can watch them again and again? Really Awesome!

[quote name='PurpleCorsair' timestamp='1361133278' post='1360043']
For anyone still wondering, the track is [i] Two Steps From Hell - Heart of Courage[/i].
[/quote]

I'd :plus-un2: ya more than once if I could. Thanks bro!

And thanks for the vid, Admin 1 and Phil!

[quote name='Admin 1' timestamp='1360938224' post='1358493']
[/quote]

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!!! Thanks, Phil!!!!! :)