Photo

Championship gear! What did you buy?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
115 replies to this topic

#1 ravensfolife

ravensfolife

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

I've been patient and havent ordered anything yet. I think im going to order the nike shirt with the lombardi on it. Plus that si package with the Ravens football will look nice sitting on my dresser. Its been a long time coming but we finally did it, Congrats ravens nation.
Posted Image

#2 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

I wanna go crazy with the gear, but my brain and my wallet are putting a chokehold on my heart. :) $32-36 per t-shirt ... that's kind rough. Although, it looks like they're starting to discount shirts, so who knows. Ones I am definitely getting are the Lombardi, "Rings Don't Lie" and the Championship roster one with the stadium light bank behind the Ravens' logo t-shirts.

I also wanna get a leather Ravens SB Champ ball cap if they make one this year to go with the one I have from XXXV.

Brady.jpg

#3 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,376 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Got the raising the Lombardi and XLVII shirt for myself. A girly shirt for the wife, two pins for our hats, a ton of framable stuff including SIs, newspapers, SB programs. A SB 35 neon sign from my bar. Capped it all off with a ravens vanity plate today c/o the state of Florida.

I swear that's it.... But I'm weak and there's just so much product!!!

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#4 baltravensrj55

baltravensrj55

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

no doubt the prices are jacked out of this world! i think that is the only thing holding everyone back from going absolute nutz
Tucker>Cundiff

#5 ravensfolife

ravensfolife

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Well I just ordered the black hat and a tshirt so far. The prices are crazy, when it goes down a little ill order more.
Posted Image

#6 Tiz

Tiz

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

A Super Bowl "geux time" ravens shirt for me
Two for the wife
And just received a ravens iPad cover

Not really going over board as we got a lot of new ravens shirts in November and December

#7 Grendelwulf21

Grendelwulf21

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

I got two SuperBowl Jerseys, Pitta for me and Flacco for my GF, a banner for my living room, my GF a Ravens shirt so she can show off at college ;D and a Ravens cup thing! Can't wait for it to come in!! Aaaaaaah!

#8 baltravens

baltravens

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Here's a good one: I got an email from a company selling official Ravens' merchandise, and the one that I wanted was a picture of our Super Bowl team on a wooden plaque. They wanted nearly $180 for it!
Cool? I got our last Super Bowl team plaque for $40. So I will wait, so I won't get ripped off!

#9 ravensfan2424

ravensfan2424

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Found the Champions fitted hat at a small store outside Baltimore. Good deal to at about $27 seeing as it was going for like $35 everywhere else. Other than that, I'm gonna wait to buy anything SB related. Too darn expensive

1005856_10201063947747543_1065445185_n.j

#10 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

Got the nice SB champs fitted hat, probably gonna get the Blu Ray highlights next. The ball would be nice but I already have a real deal football and they aint cheap.

#11 JoeCool#5

JoeCool#5

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

Got the Super Bowl Championship Hat at the NOLA Airport for $27.99 (25% off) as I was leaving. Should have grabbed a T-shirt as well, looking back at it.

9 playoff wins
3 AFC Championship game appearances
1 AFC Championship
1 Super Bowl Title
1 Super Bowl MVP

Give the kid a running game and the world is his oyster. 

#12 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

I'm spending money faster than the mint can print it. I've bought a lot of shirts, coffee mugs, commemorative books, magnets, banners.... And I've only just begun. I've been saving up for this for 12 years. I still wear my Super Bowl XXXV watch every Friday and to all home games. It's time for a new one.

15fqib6.jpg

#13 bauer77

bauer77

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Both the AFC championship hat and the Super Bowl hat. Got a Ray Lewis SB jersey, a SB shirt, got my fiance a Super Bowl shirt, and i'll be getting the Super Bowl football, that has the score on it and all. And the few magazines that are the "SB specials" or whatever.

nb4yyq.jpg
If tomorrow wasn't promised, what would you give for today? - Ray Lewis
Twitter

#14 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,871 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

What's the deal with that DVD thing? What's all in it?

#15 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

I like the Superbowl items better than the Ravens Superbowl Champions. The grey apparel just looks blah.
I like the other designs on black better. Anyone see the black tee with the Ravens helmet and it has Flacco's autograph and MVP on it? Now that is a cool shirt!
I was going to get a Ravens Superbowl sideline hat at the NOLA airport too. But they didn't make it in L/XL. WTH?

Edited by EricH, 11 February 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#16 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,623 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Carroll County times book, the year in review book Wegmans had, a girly shirt for me in gray( a first!) a gray TShirt SB champs and the locker room hat for my hubby, SB programs before the game, bumper stickers. I like the Nike shirts but they are cut so small ie short they don't have big and tall-- I'm looking for tall lol and a 3 XLT for my nose tackle son.
68f2a8.jpg

#17 Bump N Run

Bump N Run

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

they had t-shirts and hats for $5 and everything else 75% at the NFL experience shop in New Orleans the day after the game. My tab came up to almost $700 and after discounts I paid around $180.

#18 BallHawker

BallHawker

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Went to the Rockville (MD) Sports Authority store and they had stuff for 50% off on some of the Ravens gear!! Grabbed a shirt for the girlfriend ("show me the ring"), a Flacco super bowl jersey (75$), a Nike workout sweatshirt for myself ($20), and a sweatshirt for my dad ($25).They were out of most sizes, but was lucky enough to steal a few

HBqGOpn.jpg

Forum Fantasy Roster - Ben's Nose

#19 Joe5Flacco

Joe5Flacco

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

I bought the championship hat/shirt, Blu Ray & White Pitta jersey(kinda sucks I'll have to wait to buy an authentic Joe/Super Bowl & Art patches).
Shipping and handling to Canada kills your wallet!
"Anytime you challenge a warrior, a warrior is going to respond"-Ray Lewis

#20 adam713

adam713

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

I bought the locker room shirt, hand raising the Lombardi shirt, and a giant yacht shaped like a Raven. I went a little overboard...no pun intended.