Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravensfolife

Championship gear! What did you buy?

116 posts in this topic

I've been patient and havent ordered anything yet. I think im going to order the nike shirt with the lombardi on it. Plus that si package with the Ravens football will look nice sitting on my dresser. Its been a long time coming but we finally did it, Congrats ravens nation.

I wanna go crazy with the gear, but my brain and my wallet are putting a chokehold on my heart. :) $32-36 per t-shirt ... that's kind rough. Although, it looks like they're starting to discount shirts, so who knows. Ones I am definitely getting are the Lombardi, "Rings Don't Lie" and the Championship roster one with the stadium light bank behind the Ravens' logo t-shirts.

I also wanna get a leather Ravens SB Champ ball cap if they make one this year to go with the one I have from XXXV.

Got the raising the Lombardi and XLVII shirt for myself. A girly shirt for the wife, two pins for our hats, a ton of framable stuff including SIs, newspapers, SB programs. A SB 35 neon sign from my bar. Capped it all off with a ravens vanity plate today c/o the state of Florida.

I swear that's it.... But I'm weak and there's just so much product!!!

A Super Bowl "geux time" ravens shirt for me
Two for the wife
And just received a ravens iPad cover

Not really going over board as we got a lot of new ravens shirts in November and December

I got two SuperBowl Jerseys, Pitta for me and Flacco for my GF, a banner for my living room, my GF a Ravens shirt so she can show off at college ;D and a Ravens cup thing! Can't wait for it to come in!! Aaaaaaah!

Here's a good one: I got an email from a company selling official Ravens' merchandise, and the one that I wanted was a picture of our Super Bowl team on a wooden plaque. [b]They wanted nearly $180 for it![/b]
Cool? I got our last Super Bowl team plaque for $40. [b]So I will wait, so I won't get ripped off![/b]

Found the Champions fitted hat at a small store outside Baltimore. Good deal to at about $27 seeing as it was going for like $35 everywhere else. Other than that, I'm gonna wait to buy anything SB related. Too darn expensive

Got the nice SB champs fitted hat, probably gonna get the Blu Ray highlights next. The ball would be nice but I already have a real deal football and they aint cheap.

Got the Super Bowl Championship Hat at the NOLA Airport for $27.99 (25% off) as I was leaving. Should have grabbed a T-shirt as well, looking back at it.

I'm spending money faster than the mint can print it. I've bought a lot of shirts, coffee mugs, commemorative books, magnets, banners.... And I've only just begun. I've been saving up for this for 12 years. I still wear my Super Bowl XXXV watch every Friday and to all home games. It's time for a new one.

Both the AFC championship hat and the Super Bowl hat. Got a Ray Lewis SB jersey, a SB shirt, got my fiance a Super Bowl shirt, and i'll be getting the Super Bowl football, that has the score on it and all. And the few magazines that are the "SB specials" or whatever.

I like the Superbowl items better than the Ravens Superbowl Champions. The grey apparel just looks blah.
I like the other designs on black better. Anyone see the black tee with the Ravens helmet and it has Flacco's autograph and MVP on it? Now that is a cool shirt!
I was going to get a Ravens Superbowl sideline hat at the NOLA airport too. But they didn't make it in L/XL. WTH?

Carroll County times book, the year in review book Wegmans had, a girly shirt for me in gray( a first!) a gray TShirt SB champs and the locker room hat for my hubby, SB programs before the game, bumper stickers. I like the Nike shirts but they are cut so small ie short they don't have big and tall-- I'm looking for tall lol and a 3 XLT for my nose tackle son.

they had t-shirts and hats for $5 and everything else 75% at the NFL experience shop in New Orleans the day after the game. My tab came up to almost $700 and after discounts I paid around $180.

Went to the Rockville (MD) Sports Authority store and they had stuff for 50% off on some of the Ravens gear!! Grabbed a shirt for the girlfriend ("show me the ring"), a Flacco super bowl jersey (75$), a Nike workout sweatshirt for myself ($20), and a sweatshirt for my dad ($25).They were out of most sizes, but was lucky enough to steal a few

I bought the championship hat/shirt, Blu Ray & White Pitta jersey(kinda sucks I'll have to wait to buy an authentic Joe/Super Bowl & Art patches).
Shipping and handling to Canada kills your wallet!

I bought the locker room shirt, hand raising the Lombardi shirt, and a giant yacht shaped like a Raven. I went a little overboard...no pun intended.

[quote name='Cville-Raven' timestamp='1360630045' post='1354965']
Got the nice SB champs fitted hat, probably gonna get the Blu Ray highlights next. The ball would be nice but I already have a real deal football and they aint cheap.
[/quote]

This is what I was looking at getting too. Purchase the SB hat and the blu ray. I also thought about getting a tshirt and a football. We will see.

I ordered the charcoal colored Super Bowl Champions cap and the grey Super Bowl Champions jersey.
Maybe i will also order the Super Bowl Champion bling shirt(with the Super Bowl ring) and the 2-Time Super Bowl Champions ring shirt, but 1st i wait for this order to arrive here.
Shipping was high and i guess the duty for the shirts will be also high but i don't care!
It's Ravens gear and after this i take a break till the new gear for 2013/14 arrives...

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]SB shirt & SB hat.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Trying to convince the wife that I really need a Joe Flacco SB jersey... I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!![/i][/font]

There was one souvenir shop on Bourbon Street that had the official Ravens Superbowl T-shirts and hats the day after the game. I bought one of each. The NOLA airport also had official Superbowl Ravens gear as well. I bought my son an Ed Reed Superbowl edition jersey at the Riverwalk on NOLA.

My hat/shirt just came in today, the Raven logo on the front of the hat is at a bit of an angle(tilted up), not sure if that's normal but it's a bit disappointing. I'll still wear it though!

[quote name='PurpleReign92' timestamp='1360678218' post='1355350']
I recently lost my job so I wasn't able to get anything but maybe as soon as I get my next opportunity..
[/quote]

you should consider correcting your sig before any potential employers see it.

it should say "Actions speak louder THAN words".

good luck!

Just preordered the Ravens Super Bowl Champions season DVD and a Ravens Super Bowl Champion Locker Room hat from Amazon.com. If you order the video from them and the price goes down, you will be charged the lower price. The DVD comes out around March 8th, I think.