Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Poll: Best Super Bowl Plays

48 posts in this topic

Which play do you think was the most memorable from Super Bowl XLVII?

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Poll-Best-Super-Bowl-Plays/714ebe2f-9365-4b29-8590-ef5fd8e2f1ca]View the full article[/url]

I think Jacboys kick off return is the most memorable of course, it caused a power outage hahaha! However i think that Joes 3rd down pass to Boldin was the most important, that allowed us to go down the field and make it a 5 point lead instead of 2 points. !

I think Jacoby's TD Catch. The awareness that he didn't get touched, and the move he put the DB to get into the endzone.

Jacoby Jones plays were brilliant but the pass on 3 and 1 to Boldin took guts. The FX is brillant as John goes he's calling a pass!!!! then WOW, you got to trust number 5 :0)

Boldin's 3 and 1 catch was the most gutsy. The kickoff return was the biggest play, but the 56 yard touchdown was it for me due to the moves and run after the catch and getting off the ground.

Every single one of the plays was absolutely amazing. And there were even more great plays that aren't on the list. Hard to chose which one is best, but I'm going with Boldin's catch.

The most memorable by far was the "pulling of the power plug". What a shame the truth will never be told. It was about the almight dollar all the way around.

Every one of those plays were memorable,every one of those plays were important,if just one of these plays didn't go our way who knows where we be now, most likely not Super Bowl Champions

The D's last stand sealed it for me.Our D together on the field together for what might be the last time.Ray,Ed,and Sizzle.

[quote name='ravinmaniac52' timestamp='1360599295' post='1354378']
Nothing about Art Jones? 1 Fumble Rec, 1 Sack, 2 Tackles
[/quote]
Memorable PLAYS

The last defnsive play was the most memorable. The 3 defensive plays before it made it all the more tense. I felt like I was playing Russian roulette and I winced at each down.
The after the pass sailed high and there were no flags, I knew we had won the superbowl but the free kick was kinda exciting too.
The only thing that would have made it better is if on that 4th down, Ray lewis would have sacked Kaepernick. I think I'd still be cheering if that would have happened.

[quote name='sami' timestamp='1360605666' post='1354525']
The last defnsive play was the most memorable. The 3 defensive plays before it made it all the more tense. I felt like I was playing Russian roulette and I winced at each down.
The after the pass sailed high and there were no flags, I knew we had won the superbowl but the free kick was kinda exciting too.
The only thing that would have made it better is if on that 4th down, Ray lewis would have sacked Kaepernick. I think I'd still be cheering if that would have happened.
[/quote]

For me:

1. Last play on defense.
2. The Rocky Mountain Rainbow
3. Flacco's changing the play to a pass to Boldin on 3rd and inches. (That play probably sealed everyone's thought of him being Elite, especially after it was verified that it was his decision to change the playcall and wasn't the original call from the huddle.)

Jacobys 56-yarder without any hesitation. So great how he caught an underthrown ball and got up on his feet and ran into the endzone

[quote name='Schoel' timestamp='1360607332' post='1354551']
Jacobys 56-yarder without any hesitation. So great how he caught an underthrown ball and got up on his feet and ran into the endzone
[/quote]

How great is it to talk about all of the great plays that were made during the playoffs this year instead of talking about the plays that ultimately ended our season :)

Third and Goal, when Jimmy Smith slammed into Crabtree's elbow and the ball popped out!

It was "poetic justice" for last year in Gillette when a strip blocked us,... this year a strip help solidify our win!

Besides, Crabtree had been talking smack, especially him with Davis to Ray Lewis, all the 2nd Half!

56-yard reception. I would say the 108-yard return if it was the nail in the coffin, but the mysterious blackout happened and we lost momentum.

Ahh yes, their is nothing like braging rights is their. LOL!

Jacoby Jones two plays were awesome! No other way to put it. And to see him do the squirrel tells me that he had been practicing his moves.

Ed Reed getting that interception had to put fear in Kaepernick's heart. Did you see his eyes as he walked back to the side lines. He knew at that point,that he was playing for the wrong Harbaugh. LOL!

But like Ed Reed said. It's just a game man. It's just a game. And what a game it was.

Now, my question to all of the Ravens Nation is: Who's got it better then the 49ers ?

Who? I can't hear you! - Who? That's right! Say it again! WE DO!!!!!

I'll see all of guys at the WhiteHouse in full Ravens gear.

My personal favorite play was actually Sam Koch's intentional safety. I'll always remember keeping one eye on the seconds ticking off the clock, and one eye on Koch shuffling around the end zone with both his hands locked over the ball, screaming with joy the whole time.

Some niner fans were mad about the safety But i understand when you lost the game ad couldnt get in the endzone HAha ha GO RAVEN NATION LOVE YA ALL BRAGING RIGHTS HERE WE COME!!

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Too hard to pick just one. Jacoby's TD-reception, so glad the officials had enough awareness to see that he had not been touched down and for him to get up, put a move on a defender and jet for the end zone. Amazing. The kickoff return for a TD, after the score right before halftime, really sealed the deal at that point. Joe's 3rd-and-1 audible, very non-Cam -- I pulled a Harbaugh and was like "He's throwing it!?!?" Which immediately turned into me jumping out of my chair with excitement. And of course, the defense's last stand. That will go down in Super Bowl history. No better way for Ray to finish his career than on a four-play series with goal-to-go.[/i][/font]

1. Pass to Boldin on 3rd and short. That was a bold statement Joe made. Switching out of a running play with a yard to go and throwing a perfect back shoulder throw with the game on the line. That was he final play Joe had to make to make him unknown as elite to all.

2. The final play because of the feeling you get after that. How our bend but dont break defense won the game in a goal line stand. That sealed it.