60 replies to this topic

#1 FJX

FJX

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

I hope we can use him some this year. I'd like to see him play, he has potential!

Baltimore Ravens
Orlando Magic
Baltimore Orioles
Florida Gators

San Jose Sharks

#2 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

that's it? and you create a thread for it? ohh my...

#3 RavensAllTheWay

RavensAllTheWay

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,036 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

Yes, I agree with this.

#4 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

I think you'll see him a bit this season. He'll get his opportunity, albeit a small one. He showed some flashes in the preseason of what he can become.

Proud Owner/GM/Coach of the Portland Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches

#5 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

I'd rather have Q back and see what Doss can bring to the table. Having Q back is key to developing the younger guys. Experience doesn't hurt, but there's no greater teacher than Q.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#6 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,445 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

I would be awesome if he can play some next season, I wanna know what was up with LaQuan Williams? I can't remember seeing him at all this year.
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#7 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,511 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Streeter yes AND donte' Thompson , the man just felt and looked like a man whom could be a playmaker in the future!http://www.baltimore...96-7a28f4e057cc both him and streeter I think... IF their development goes as planned will be a force

Edited by Raven07, 10 February 2013 - 02:19 PM.

Posted Image
yes,Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs, Ford, Deadliest Catch exc is my Cousin. 2nd Cousin to be exact.
- Baltimore Ravens Message board First Hall of Famer

#8 kassaiscool

kassaiscool

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

I'm telling you Streeter is going to be a deep threat for this team. I think hes gonna be playing a good amount next season if hes healthy.

#9 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,769 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Joe Flacco:

Ooooooooooooh! A new Toy. Thanks Oz!

#10 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

We certainly need the depth and healthy bodies to get through ota's, minicamps, training camp, and pre-season. If he makes it through all that, shows he has learned the play-book, and proves his conditioning is good enough for a 60 min football game then we can use him.

It's all up to Streeter, so hopefully he has a good off-season, and the upside and potential is there but seeing him improve is the key.

603060_10151508899441059_1219667063_n.jp

#11 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

I think Streeter spent his "IR Recovery" bulking up. He was way too tall and thin to play receiver in the NFL. I'm sure he will come back a much better player.

Edited by dhstandard, 10 February 2013 - 07:10 PM.

#12 pitchblack_20

pitchblack_20

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

I think Streeter spent his "IR Recovery" bulking up. He was way too tall and thing to play receiver in the NFL. I'm sure he will come back a much better player.

The same thing could have been said about AJ Green, look at him now.

#13 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

The same thing could have been said about AJ Green, look at him now.

AJ Green is more experienced and has more skill. He was ready for the transfer from College to the NFL. Streeter's a project.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#14 quoth_the_raven_neverscore

quoth_the_raven_neverscore

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

touchdown tommy! was really hoping to see him get some playing time this season but he wasn't out there much, usually just in the second half of games where we had a good lead

with ray and possibly ed being gone, and maybe also mckinnie, we need more hurricanes on the field!
"All we got is EACH OTHER and that's all that matters! That's ALL THAT MATTERS!"

#15 Clayton Bigsby

Clayton Bigsby

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Everyone has potential. I personally don't see him doing anything of significance for us.

#16 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,817 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

I am a Streeter fan. We knew he would be a project. He showed flashes in TC last year, just inconsistent. It will be interesting to watch him this year in TC. Hopefully he takes the next step.

But I don't see him being a big contributor this year. Might take one more year.
Posted Image

#17 pitchblack_20

pitchblack_20

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

AJ Green is more experienced and has more skill. He was ready for the transfer from College to the NFL. Streeter's a project.

I understand but we were talking about his height and weight, not his experience.

#18 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

I understand but we were talking about his height and weight, not his experience.

Okay well how bout James Hardy? I used to think he'd be a major advantage for us because he was like 6'5", but he never got over that hamstring issue. I'm not saying Streeter doesn't have potential and that every tall guy is a let down, but height and weight isn't everything. I was saying you guys should've been talking about experience. not just height and weight.

Edited by ghost1986, 10 February 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#19 pitchblack_20

pitchblack_20

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

Okay well how bout James Hardy? I used to think he'd be a major advantage for us because he was like 6'5", but he never got over that hamstring issue. I'm not saying Streeter doesn't have potential and that every tall guy is a let down, but height and weight isn't everything. I was saying you guys should've been talking about experience. not just height and weight.

Couldn't agree with you more

#20 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,439 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

that's it? and you create a thread for it? ohh my...

This is all you have to contribute? Seriously you criticize him for making a simple post, but reply with a simple and useless post. Good job!

Anyways, Streeter can take this offense even further if he develops. If he can even become a solid number four WR he will help. Teams have started to take Torrey and the deep ball away from us. If Streeter can get on the field, teams will have someone else to think about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users