Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jberta1

What's your most memorable moment from the 2012-13 season?

10 posts in this topic

For me, the most memorable moment was when Torrey Smith had a stellar performance against the Patriots after the passing of his brother. For him to play through the heartache and lead us to a victory is truly inspirational.

@ Denver.
I hoped for a win but expected a loss.
What I got was one of the greatest games I had ever seen.

The tieing drive in Denver... ONLY because i was sitting there in a calm state because i was sure we would score a TD... i have NO idea why, i just knew it was coming. My father was cheering like mad while i was sitting there like it already had happened. weird.

[quote name='BohBalmerOsbohs' timestamp='1360471991' post='1352643']
The tieing drive in Denver... ONLY because i was sitting there in a calm state because i was sure we would score a TD... i have NO idea why, i just knew it was coming. My farther was cheering like mad while i was sitting there like it already had happened. weird.
[/quote]

It's crazy how you get those gut feelings...

I have 3 in playoffs. and 2 off the top of my head I can think of at the moment. first (in the playoffs) was Mile High Miracle, the 70 yard bomb to Jacoby. Second intercepting Brady to seal our trip to the Superbowl. Number 3...the 4th down on goal line stand the defense had on the 5 yard line to win the game.. Ray Lewis LAST STAND. In the Regular season, the Emotional driven performance from Torrey Smith against the Patriots after the passing of his brother. and then (In my personal opinion) the Turning point in our season....the 4th and 29 Ray Rice Conversion against the Chargers

Has to be the Jacoby Jones catch at the end of the fourth quarter in the Broncos game.
That and the 4 stops from within the 8 yard line at the end of the Superbowl.