#3 NorwayLovesRavens

NorwayLovesRavens

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

I still believe that the cost of Ravens season
tickets will increase for the 3013 season!!!

Just seems like the 'logical' thing to do! :)

#4 Popeye the sailor man

Popeye the sailor man

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

O M G NorwayLovesRavens, That's a thousand years from now 3013

#5 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

I'm sure merchandise sales will increase quite a bit on a national level.

Heck, here in Cali, it is VERY hard to find Ravens gear at your local sports shops. But not that they're a super bowl champion, it's good business on store owners to start buying Ravens gear to sell. Young, impressionable kids especially will be sporting Ravens gear. It spreads, and that's a good thing. The more people are aware of the Ravens, the better for the Ravens Org and the fans.

#6 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Heck, we already have fans from Ireland representing here. GreenRaven is from Ireland. We have NorwayLovesRavens. I'm in Cali, and the San Diego games show just how many Ravens are here in Cali. It was %40 Ravens fans at the last game. (Kind of a testimony to the lame So Cal fans too)

#7 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,447 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

The only way NFL teams make money is through collective sharing arrangements of all 32 NFL teams. Otherwise, only a few teams would be making money and teams like the Bengals, Browns, Raiders, Jaguars and the rest would be virtually worthless. They couldn't survive because they don't fill out their stadiums. However, on the same token the teams that are driving the NFL like the Ravens, Steelers, Giants, Cowboys, etc. would be losing money somewhat.

However, the only money the owners make by improving their brand recognition of their football team is in the value addtion of the team's net worth should they ever decide to sell it! Then it is going to be a difference of a couple of hundred million dollars... for example the Ravens franchise may sell for 1.3 Billion dollars while a Bengals franchise may only fetch 800 Million...

#8 kravetheraven92

kravetheraven92

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

`I missed 2 games last year due to work! I need 1 pr tickets.

#9 kravetheraven92

kravetheraven92

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

1 pr season tickets!

#10 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

Heck, we already have fans from Ireland representing here. GreenRaven is from Ireland. We have NorwayLovesRavens. I'm in Cali, and the San Diego games show just how many Ravens are here in Cali. It was %40 Ravens fans at the last game. (Kind of a testimony to the lame So Cal fans too)

Off the top of my head, we have regular posters from many countries including Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Germany, England, Ireland, Norway, and more. We also have a number of Service members posting from all over the world.
15fqib6.jpg

#11 coreyadams

coreyadams

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Everything costs. Stuff is going up in price. Our pay isn't ie Social Security hike of 2.2% this year.

So guess what, as a fan of the Ravens living in El Paso Texas. Im still getting Sunday ticket to watch my team. If I was still in Baltimore, I would be a season ticket holder. We have to enjoy!

#12 mearzunkies

mearzunkies

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

WORD adams, Me in FT. Worth!!!! CAW CAW CAW

#13 J.O.14

J.O.14

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

I have loved this team for years, and it seems every year Ravens nation gets bigger and bigger. I love it!!!

#14 RavensInNC

RavensInNC

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

Just here representing NC. (of course i am from the Baltimore area though)

#15 Larryterri

Larryterri

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Chesapeake Va here, feels like the only ravens fan down here sometimes, but I love my team!

#16 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

I bet the suites are going to go up though!

#17 illinoisravensfan

illinoisravensfan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

The RAVENS do play in PEORIA, ILLINOIS !!!

#18 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Im in Ohio and there was no Ravens NOTHING anywhere. But the day of the Superbowl I went to Walmart and lo and behold there were some Raven paper plates, paper cups and cupcakes. And I even saw a couple of people wearing Ravens jerseys besides my roomy and me.

#19 bmorebirdflu52

bmorebirdflu52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

I apreciate every fan and wanna make that clear. However I dont want the kind of fans some other teams have that love us for a year or two after the superbowl then go trade teams if we loose. Im from Baltimore born and raised and our fans are there every game win loose or draw. my first game at the stadium was about 8 years ago. christmas day against the min vik. We werent in the playoffs all we could do is knock them out and we did. It was 33 degree cold rain all night and it was packed loud and crazy in there. Ive been to a game every year at least and went to colts ravens playoff game 13-3 season. we lost that game but it was still my fvorite. We were loud and purple. We have die hard fans. And i apreciate every purple jersey but please we set a level of class as a fan base like no other team. Let's not forget that, I love what owner steve said. Dont ever loose that chip on our shoulder and I hope we dont. I wouldnt trade 1 die hard fan for a 1000 fans that go from team to team.. Home town suport thats how it should be. rep your team. where you from. And when your team looses still put on that black n purple or that orange and black. Keep you head up and say thats my team. Thats my ravens.

#20 BmoreRavensNest

BmoreRavensNest

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

disappointed with this article, it not only expands the fan base in America but also around the world, I been a Ravens fan for 6 years from Sydney Australia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users