Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravens__

Ignored Users Option

11 posts in this topic

It doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I click on the "Manage Ignored Users" from the drop-down menu it leads me to an error page.

There's a certain someone hanging out in Ravens Talk that I simply can't stand reading the posts of.

[quote name='ravens__' timestamp='1360265023' post='1349351']
It doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I click on the "Manage Ignored Users" from the drop-down menu it leads me to an error page.

There's a certain someone hanging out in Ravens Talk that I simply can't stand reading the posts of.
[/quote]go to settings "ignore preferences" there is an option to add and what u want to block .tick the boxes for what u want to ignore

[quote name='runamuk' timestamp='1360267490' post='1349412']
go to settings "ignore preferences" there is an option to add and what u want to block .tick the boxes for what u want to ignore
[/quote]

Ah alright, it works that way. It's the just the option from the drop-down menu that doesn't work. Thanks!!

And berad, you got it right. lol

He's blocked for me, but I see comments through quotes and I can't help myself but read it lol

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1360279973' post='1349639']
[b]Being[/b] an Irsay fan and [b]annoying[/b] isn't covered in the rules guys.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]If that were the case, Irr, Poe and I would've been ran out of here a LONG time ago.[/i][/font]

I think it's gotten to the point where it's basically trolling. I mean am I the only one who thinks this? lol. Everything he says is negative about us, and when he "attempts" to say something positive it's like a back handed compliment.

Atleast the Steelers guy is respectful and knows this is a Ravens forum.

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1360307434' post='1350119']
I think it's gotten to the point where it's basically trolling. I mean am I the only one who thinks this? lol. Everything he says is negative about us, and when he "attempts" to say something positive it's like a back handed compliment.

Atleast the Steelers guy is respectful and knows this is a Ravens forum.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]*Field Of Dreams voice*: If you ignore him, he will go away...[/i][/font]