Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ray Lewis Has Left The Building

139 posts in this topic

The legend's locker at the Under Armour Performance Center has been cleared out.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Lewis-Has-Left-The-Building/925949e9-2a8b-4abb-8072-749c5ed7b363]View the full article[/url]

Dangggg !!! And just like that, the ride is over. So glad we won the Super Bowl !!! Thanks for the memories Ray, great way to retire !!!

Harsh reality of retirement, especially for a legend . I bet Ray Rice is still sobbing.

Thank you Ray for the heart and soul you gave our team these last 17 years.

So bittersweet... But how we've been blessed all these years. Ray Lewis will always be the heart and soul of our team.

What an incredible season, what an incredible career, what an incredible man, mentor, football player, what a legacy to leave. God Bless You, God Keep You, God Make His Face to Shine Upon You. We will truly miss you #52, you gave this City, RavensNation an incredible ride. THANK YOU RAY!! Can't wait til you go into the ROH.

I just got this picture at work and my eyes watered.

What a sad day!

Thank you Ray, for every tiem you've inspired me to be a better man. To power through. To confront the fear. And to embrace the hate.

You we're a gift from above my brother!

It's not going to be the same without Ray coming out of the tunnel.We love you Ray, take care of yourself.Thanks for everything.

and here i thought i was done crying.Good Luck Ray .you will be missed

I'm quite sure we all had the Sadness under control until they posted this Pic... You could have waited until Friday good grief, I'm still enjoying the Parade.

They should cut his locker out and place it in the Hall of Fame, and leave that space empty. No one should ever take his locker

This day had to come up some point, but we have been fortunate enough to have him leading the team for 17 year. Glad we sent him out appropriately. Thanks Ray. Lucky us for being a part of it.

Definitely miss him, but don't think they should leave it empty. Give it to next year's leader. Either Ed or Joe, imo.

This is rough for any fan in Baltimore but I am very happy for you Ray. We love you. You werent just a great player but also a good person and wonderful example of what it means to lead and be a man. you will be dearly missed but Im sure I speak for everyone in that we wish you the best in whatever you do. Keep on praying and living your life for HIM and HE surely will not let you down. Godbless!!!

I have no doubt that Ray Lewis will show back up when we need him to give motivation. He is bonded to our team forever!

I was listening to "Iced Earth- Watching Over Me" when I saw this. It almost made me shed a tear... almost. Man, 17 years over just like that. Im gonna miss Ray.