Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info »
Close

Photo

So which QB will say it?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: So which QB will say it? (38 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will it be?

1. Matt Ryan (7 votes [18.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.42%

2. Josh Freeman (1 votes [2.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.63%

3. Matt Stafford (3 votes [7.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.89%

4. Sam Bradford (1 votes [2.63%] - View)

5. Cam Newton (5 votes [13.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.16%

6. Philip Rivers (2 votes [5.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

7. Tony Romo (7 votes [18.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.42%

8. Andy Dalton (1 votes [2.63%] - View)

9. Matt Schaub (1 votes [2.63%] - View)

10. Russel Wilson (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

11. Jay Cutler (3 votes [7.89%] - View)

12. Mark Sanchez (3 votes [7.89%] - View)

13. Robert Griffin lll (2 votes [5.26%] - View)

14. Andrew Luck (2 votes [5.26%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 CosmicRedPanda

CosmicRedPanda

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

I'd have to go with Romo, Rivers or Cutler.

#22 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Bert Jones. Best ever.

Posted Image

bJNF689.jpg

#23 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,159 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Posted Image

This is so awesome. Literally full of win. haha
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#24 admartian

admartian

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ryan will say it (or something like it) and have a legit shot at winning. But Romo, maybe Sanchez (wild card for Cutler to say it) will try to.... (except maybe Cutler does with that defence, Bmarsh and his arm strength and Romo with his stats inflation)...

#GetFlaccoHelpIn2014

Win or lose, I believe.

PS4 is WOW!

#25 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

Ryan will say it (or something like it) and have a legit shot at winning. But Romo, maybe Sanchez (wild card for Cutler to say it) will try to.... (except maybe Cutler does with that defence, Bmarsh and his arm strength and Romo with his stats inflation)...

I definitely think Ryan is going to say it. The media love affair with him has been trying to crown him elite from almost day one, but he hasn't lived up to it where it counts. Now, they are trying to say there are only 3 or 4 elite QBs and Ryan, Roethlisberger and the rest are down in that 2nd pack. Some have proclaimed Joe Elite ... most still don't but Matty Melt ain't gonna like that and he's going to proclaim himself.

Sadly for Matty, I get the feeling they're gonna take a step back next year and go 1 and done in the playoffs again. :D

Edited by DMH_in_WA, 13 February 2013 - 04:22 AM.

Delays.jpg

#26 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

Joe Flacco is going to win every Super Bowl until he retires.

this

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#27 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

I thought about the new QBs getting all the love and maybe Cam Newton being a little jealous. He was the first to come to mind.

#28 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

I thought about the new QBs getting all the love and maybe Cam Newton being a little jealous. He was the first to come to mind.

Next year is going to be fun to watch. With defenses having an offseason to study Kaepernick and the blueprint the Ravens and Falcons laid down on dealing with him, it's going to be very interesting to see how he does his sophomore year. Same with RGIII. I see Cameron making a comeback and not worrying about proclaiming himself elite. Russell Wilson won't have to either, guy is the real deal. I keep drifting back to Ryan. He's gonna get tired of hearing about Flacco and Playoff/Superbowl wins and snap on someone. :D

I could also see Romo or Sanchez trying to say it too though.

Delays.jpg

#29 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Next year is going to be fun to watch. With defenses having an offseason to study Kaepernick and the blueprint the Ravens and Falcons laid down on dealing with him, it's going to be very interesting to see how he does his sophomore year. Same with RGIII. I see Cameron making a comeback and not worrying about proclaiming himself elite. Russell Wilson won't have to either, guy is the real deal. I keep drifting back to Ryan. He's gonna get tired of hearing about Flacco and Playoff/Superbowl wins and snap on someone. :D

Good point. I just grin from ear to ear everytime I think about Joe having a ring and all those playoff wins and poor little Mattie Icebox with only one playoff win and not being able to beat the rookie Kaepernick in front of his hometown fans...................yeah he is going to snap. :)

#30 RobFuseRaven

RobFuseRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

For me it's a toss up between Matt Ryan and Tony Romo. Either way it's irrelevant because neither team will be in the Super Bowl. I'd rather make an even more bold prediction and say Flacco will say he's elite once again and once again we win another Super Bowl. :D

2z3w5ms.png

“If anybody comes inside, I want to kill them.” -Marshal Yanda

#31 Gtown Purple

Gtown Purple

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

I LOL'd, quite literally.....

Do any of these dudes have the swagger and audacity of a Joe Flex to say it?

Posted Image

Rivers, Newton, or Cutler are the only ones I could see saying it. The rest of those guys make white paint look exciting.

#32 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

It'll be a quarterback who's in a contract year, and it'll be a guy that hasn't done anything in the way of winning championships. Romo instantly comes to mind.
"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#33 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,541 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

It'll be a quarterback who's in a contract year, and it'll be a guy that hasn't done anything in the way of winning championships. Romo instantly comes to mind.

I've decided, since the disrespect is still quite evident, Flacco can just reiterate and we can go win another! :)

The first testicular guard, the "Cup" was used in hockey in 1874. The first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took men 100 years to realize their brain was also important.

#34 BMORElegacy

BMORElegacy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

I've decided, since the disrespect is still quite evident, Flacco can just reiterate and we can go win another! :)

This isn't too far off actually after turning on the TV and seeing all the hate EVERYWHERE. They act like it's their money...
"No weapon forged against us shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against us in judgment, we shall condemn."

#35 Alexir

Alexir

Dark Wings, Dark Words

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,780 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

Romo and Ryan don't seem like they would say that. They seem pretty humble. Those guys are great QBs but their teams fall apart in the playoffs.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Rings don't lie.
PSN Alexir23

#36 Alexir

Alexir

Dark Wings, Dark Words

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,780 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Rivers is an absolute tool, so I can see him saying it.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Rings don't lie.
PSN Alexir23

#37 Tiz

Tiz

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

We laid the blue print by given up over 400 yards? Wow I feel sorry for anyone who does the same.

The blue print for stopping/containing the pistol exists on numerous college films
And as with most things defensively it comes down to execution and being patient
Flacco, Torrey, rice. Baltimores triplets

#38 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

To be honest, I'm surprised that Cam Newton hasn't said it already. He has a pretty good case too, based on how he and the whole team turned on beast mode at the end of the season.

#39 DMH_in_WA

DMH_in_WA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

We laid the blue print by given up over 400 yards? Wow I feel sorry for anyone who does the same.

The blue print for stopping/containing the pistol exists on numerous college films
And as with most things defensively it comes down to execution and being patient

Before the lights go out and things go wonky for our offense after not being on the field for over an hour, the 49ers were being destroyed. CK had something like 7 yards rushing, 129yds passing and 6 points (2 FGs). They were something like 1-for-5 on 3rd down conversions and had a total of around 45yds rushing combined.

They don't get an extra 34-minute break to regroup along with keeping our offense off the field for over 65 minutes (SF had the ball going into the half) and this game is an embarrassing blowout instead of the classic it turned into.

You really think the league isn't going to look at what the Ravens did before the lights went out, what the Falcons did in the first half of their game and even what the Seahawks did to SF and not build on those?

To be honest, I'm surprised that Cam Newton hasn't said it already. He has a pretty good case too, based on how he and the whole team turned on beast mode at the end of the season.

I think after the whole "Superman" thing, he wants to stay a little on the down-low.

Delays.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users