22 replies to this topic

#21 astike2000

astike2000

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

It hurt, yeah. But I love what Anquan said: %u201CJust another distraction,%u201D he said. %u201CWe were able to play through it. So many times this year we had to deal with distractions.%u201D And they DID. They had to send Ray out a winner and to play hard for OJ Brigance. It made my heart glad to see his smile after the game.

#22 Ravenglenn

Ravenglenn

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:41 AM

Breaks do affect things. I remember many years ago during a major tennis match, may have been Wimbledon, that Bjorn Borg was about to be annihilated until an hour rain delay. He came back and it was a completely different match and he won it. Breaks generally help the struggling side and hurt the side with momentum.

#23 The Away Raven

The Away Raven

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

This sounds stupid, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't those Pro Analysts from the Pre Game Shows that had the power cut. A majority of them kept saying the Ravens dont have a chance against Indy, Denver or New England and the Ravens made them look silly everytime. Here the Ravens are in the 2nd half of the Superbowl destroying the NFL's poster boy 49ers, they got Kapernick shook and at not knowing where its coming from and like like that Dan Marino and Phil Simms cut the power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users