Photo

What happened to all of our new friends?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 blackbird29

blackbird29

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Just curious...but what happened to all the new 49er fans we had made in the two weeks leading up to the big game? I am not trying to be a smart a** but I actually enjoyed talking to Marvin 49 and a few others about football and the games themselves.

#2 jimmypowder

jimmypowder

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

They are still whining along with Jimmy Harbs and Frank Gore that they were better team!

#3 Neal Could Block the SUN!!

Neal Could Block the SUN!!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

There is a huge drum circle made up of Colts, Broncos, Pats, & 49ers fans that is forming in the midwest.

Eric Cartman has been dispersed to the area and has a game plan..........

"“All of a sudden, and I had not officially met Ray yet, I feel this presence over my shoulder and this voice: ‘Ray Rice, this is Ray Lewis. I love the way you play. But, you should pull your pants up.’”

Asked what it’s like to see a deep ball from Flacco, Jones likened it to Starburst candy.
“It’s juicy, it’s good,” Jones said. “It’s like candy. Everybody loves candy. Who don’t like candy?”

"We got the better Harbaugh!" Sherry Huggler

"Finally"

"My descriptions of my actions on that play are a lot of things - embarrassing, inexcusable, a blunder would be a myriad of things I use to describe it." Mike Tomlin (a cheating Stealer)

#4 Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow-God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Better team?

They sure didn't show up in the 1st half.

#5 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,318 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Who better than us!!??!!

Baltimore!!!!
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#6 BallHawker

BallHawker

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Know what I just noticed? Jim never said anything like "John's the best coach I know. The best coach in the NFL." On the other hand? Yes, John has been saying these things pretty often

HBqGOpn.jpg

Forum Fantasy Roster - Ben's Nose

#7 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,057 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

You'll see them again next time we play them.

#8 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Green Day's "Good Riddance" come to mind.

WE RAISE OUR HEAVY GLASS TO YOU IN OUR INDESTRUCTIBLE DAYS
login.png
MAY HEAVENS CALL TO YOU, MAY STARS ALIGN AND LIGHT YOUR WAY

#9 ravens__

ravens__

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Know what I just noticed? Jim never said anything like "John's the best coach I know. The best coach in the NFL." On the other hand? Yes, John has been saying these things pretty often

That's not true. I remember Jim saying on media day that he's "half the coach he (John) is, and even that is generous".

2010 BR.com "You Pick 'em" Champion

10fqgjp.jpg

#10 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

WHO IS BETTER THAN US?!?!?!?!?!.......... NOOOOOOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
yes,Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs, Ford, Deadliest Catch exc is my Cousin. 2nd Cousin to be exact.
- Baltimore Ravens Message board First Hall of Famer

#11 Purple_ICE 81

Purple_ICE 81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Just curious...but what happened to all the new 49er fans we had made in the two weeks leading up to the big game? I am not trying to be a smart a** but I actually enjoyed talking to Marvin 49 and a few others about football and the games themselves.

Same thing that happened to the Denver and New England fans who were on here smack talkin. After we beat them they obviously threw their computer at the wall cried for a few hours and are making mock drafts of their teams draftin leon sandcastle to give them the edge next year.

Welcome WR Steve Smith 5 time pro bowler

Career Stats: 836 receptions /// 12,200 yards /// 67 TDs

#12 Purple_ICE 81

Purple_ICE 81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

They are still whining along with Jimmy Harbs and Frank Gore that they were better team!

The media overrated the hell out of SF's offense, they made Kaepernick out to be the second coming of Johnny Unitas. He played against Greenbays old tattered beat up defense, and Atlanta's old sloppy defense. Both defenses were very average and not very stout, yet the media looked at it like Kaepernick just played the Steelers or the Seahawks or a good defense. We had to beat 2 of the top teams in the NFL including Denvers very good defense and we won with a dominating offensive production. WE were ready for them, they werent ready for us, and we all know as fans even our own defense wasnt as good as the top defenses around the league this year due to injurys. But we still dominated Kaepernick and shutdown their offense aside from some garbage time stats where they made it a close game in the end. And yes the Ravens are already deemed underdogs for next years super bowl no surprise...just fuel for the fire that will help to get us back there.

Welcome WR Steve Smith 5 time pro bowler

Career Stats: 836 receptions /// 12,200 yards /// 67 TDs

#13 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

no congrats either .

#14 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,318 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

and add in the mix...the steelers fans, broncos fans, colts fans, texans fans and yes...the patriots fans! where are they now? complete silence! lol! although a few cats have come back to congratulate us. classy moves on their parts!

~Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#15 ravensdan

ravensdan

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,987 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

I guess they all disapeared now that they saw dilfers 'unstoppable' pistol offense reduced to irrelevent

2014 BR.COM Forum Franchise Draft

NY Giants

Round 1: Zack Martin(OT/G), Notre Dame  Round 2:  Demarcus Lawrence(DE), Boise St.  Round 4:  Preston Brown(LB), Louisville.  Round 4:  Devonta Freeman(RB), Florida St. Round 4:  Devin Street(Wr), Pitt.  Round 5:  Aaron Murray(QB) Georgia  Round 6:  Jalen Saunders(Wr), Oklahoma, Round 6:  Marcus Williams(CB), North Dakota State  UDFA:  Willie Snead(WR) Ball State, Alden Darby(S)Arizona state, Antonio Andrews(RB) WKU

#16 Ravens_fan

Ravens_fan

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,713 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

The media overrated the hell out of SF's offense, they made Kaepernick out to be the second coming of Johnny Unitas. He played against Greenbays old tattered beat up defense, and Atlanta's old sloppy defense. Both defenses were very average and not very stout, yet the media looked at it like Kaepernick just played the Steelers or the Seahawks or a good defense. We had to beat 2 of the top teams in the NFL including Denvers very good defense and we won with a dominating offensive production. WE were ready for them, they werent ready for us, and we all know as fans even our own defense wasnt as good as the top defenses around the league this year due to injurys. But we still dominated Kaepernick and shutdown their offense aside from some garbage time stats where they made it a close game in the end. And yes the Ravens are already deemed underdogs for next years super bowl no surprise...just fuel for the fire that will help to get us back there.

Yep, though I am nervous about our cap situation.

#17 Ravens_fan

Ravens_fan

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,713 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

I guess they all disapeared now that they saw dilfers 'unstoppable' pistol offense reduced to irrelevent

Man, I could not stand Dilfers commentary his complete awe of the 49ers offense , and their ability to run all over and destroy us. I will mute the tv anytime he is on from here on out.

#18 ravensdan

ravensdan

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,987 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Yep, though I am nervous about our cap situation.

Baltimore is probably the most consistent front office over the last decade, I have no doubt they will be contenders once again

2014 BR.COM Forum Franchise Draft

NY Giants

Round 1: Zack Martin(OT/G), Notre Dame  Round 2:  Demarcus Lawrence(DE), Boise St.  Round 4:  Preston Brown(LB), Louisville.  Round 4:  Devonta Freeman(RB), Florida St. Round 4:  Devin Street(Wr), Pitt.  Round 5:  Aaron Murray(QB) Georgia  Round 6:  Jalen Saunders(Wr), Oklahoma, Round 6:  Marcus Williams(CB), North Dakota State  UDFA:  Willie Snead(WR) Ball State, Alden Darby(S)Arizona state, Antonio Andrews(RB) WKU

#19 funky141

funky141

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

Kaepernick did have a pretty darn good game, just came up short..Both Flacco and Kaepernick played well.

#20 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Kaepernick did have a pretty darn good game, just came up short..Both Flacco and Kaepernick played well.

But Flacco played against a top 3 defense with a non existent running game.. Kaepernick played the Ravens hobbled defense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users