Training Camp      Stadium Practices     

Watch LIVE Press Conferences Saturday at 4:00 pm ET

Jerry Rosburg, Gary Kubiak, and Dean Pees will address the media following training camp practice.
*Time is subject to change
Close

Photo

[News] Baltimore Goes Nuts For Super Bowl Celebration

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,816 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Hundreds of thousands of people celebrated the Super Bowl XLVII victory.

View the full article

#2 ZuluRaven

ZuluRaven

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

It was amazing

#3 JeezyTheSnowMan

JeezyTheSnowMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

I know this isn't Facebook, but Thumbs up if you shed a tear when Ed Reed and Ray Lewis was dancing at the Bank for the final time together!!! Oh Yea, Jacoby Jones did his thing too! Quickly became a Fan Favorite here

Edited by Grapple Raven, 05 February 2013 - 05:14 PM.
Correction to thumbs

#4 SBXXXV

SBXXXV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

I worked from home so I could watch the live coverage on NFL network. It was amazing!
I will definitely be at next years parade when we R E P E A T!!!

#5 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

I bet that we could make next years parade even bigger!

#6 respecttheRaven

respecttheRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Definitely the best fan's in the NFL.......period!!!!!!!

#7 DretheRavenFan

DretheRavenFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

I was in the crowd on the field close to the front it was crazy went straight to the stadium and watched the parade from the tron while I waited for them to get there

#8 fusuymada

fusuymada

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but I think we are the only franchise who has been to the Super Bowl multiple times who has never lost. I now the 49ers were 6-0 until the lost to us but I don't believe another team who has been there more than once and is undefeated. Just another tidbit of Baltimore supremacy. Had to work but the family went and got good seats in the stadium and they said it rocked. Something the little girl will remember for the rest of her life. Definitely something special with this team. Hope Kruger want to come back as much as he says because we don't want to lose him or anyone else for that matter.

#9 DanHurtt

DanHurtt

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

That looks like it was amazing!!! Sucks I had to work!! Can't wait till next year!!

#10 respecttheRaven

respecttheRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

Ed Reed is a trip!!!!!! When he was singing at the podium, you have to watch Torrey and Anquan. They are cracking up behind him......I love seeing this side of our team. they are soooo happy....and so are we!!!!! I say repeat!!!!!!!

#11 WLARavensFan

WLARavensFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

This is awesome! I made it to New Orleans for the Super Bowl, but I live in LA and couldn't take any more days off from work to come to the parade. I'm so happy to see the city come out and show some love for this team. Way to go Baltimore! You all make me so proud to be from the greatest city.

#12 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

It feels great to see quotes here that I heard in person.

But really. That celebration was unreal.

Edited by NaveSenrag, 05 February 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#13 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

I went there today with my cousin and his girlfriend. That was epic. So much fun. The field was covered with Ravens fans. What's our name?! Ravens!!!! What's our name?! Ravens!!!!!! What's our name?! Ravens!!!! I loved it. I also loved when Qadry said "And that trip to New England. Ha!!!" I've never felt so much pride. We were on the middle deck. I have a few pix of it. We went crazy for Flacco and even crazier for Ray. Loved when he and JJ did the Squirrel in tandem. It was cold, but I could care less. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I couldn't miss it. And Ed needs to stick to his day job lol
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#14 The_Only_Ray_Rice

The_Only_Ray_Rice

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Next Stop World Series Baby!!!!! Baltimore Sports is alive and well!!!!!

#15 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,137 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

It was phenomenal ! Ive never seen anything like it. Seems Mr. Dick Cass underestimated us a bit! : P

#16 Tiz

Tiz

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

I know this isn't Facebook, but Thumbs up if you shed a tear when Ed Reed and Ray Lewis was dancing at the Bank for the final time together!!! Oh Yea, Jacoby Jones did his thing too! Quickly became a Fan Favorite here

Liked it too
And Ed reed saying "who's got it better than us....Baltimore baby". Was funny got John to laugh
Flacco, Torrey, rice. Baltimores triplets

#17 Adamame

Adamame

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Thank you Ray Lewis! Thank you Ed Reed! Thank you John Harbaugh! Thank you Steve Bisciotti! Thank you Ozzie Newsome! Thank you Joe Flacco! what an amazing experience this has all been. Every single member of the Baltimore Ravens deserved this moment and we as fans, have loved you all! From 1996 to the start of 2013, we bleed purple and represent this proud franchise everywhere we go! Who are we?

Ravens!

#18 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

I was downtown in 2000 when the Raves parade wound in the other direction toward City Hall!

The classiest thing in my vicinity was all the Ravens in vintage cars but when Tony Siragusa and Qadry Ismail spotted two kids in wheelchairs they jumped out of their cars and came over to shake both kids' hands!

They preceded down the street slapping "fives" with the rest of us!

When I saw, on TV today, Ed Reed letting fans touch the Lombardi Trophy, that rivaled, if not surpassed that moment in the first parade! Way to go, Ravens!

That crowd at M&T Bank was amazing,... 80,000 easy!

#19 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thank you Ray Lewis! Thank you Ed Reed! Thank you John Harbaugh! Thank you Steve Bisciotti! Thank you Ozzie Newsome! Thank you Joe Flacco! what an amazing experience this has all been. Every single member of the Baltimore Ravens deserved this moment and we as fans, have loved you all! From 1996 to the start of 2013, we bleed purple and represent this proud franchise everywhere we go! Who are we?

Ravens!

That was the best football experience of my life. I sat in the middle deck for the Jags pre-season game and loved it, but I was like a little kid again today. I was in the middle deck with my cousin and his gf and it was so awesome. We had to wait in traffic forever and stood in the freezing cold but it was all so worth it because we are Super Bowl Champions. I don't even know what to say now. I'm just so happy.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#20 purple-raven

purple-raven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

This was unreal!!! Ravens Nation really showed up today. It hard to believe that it wasn't long ago we didn't have this team, and lost out to the other two expansion teams. Now two championships!!! thank you Ravens and Maryland for showing the league who we are, and what we represent! Impressive and heart warming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users