32 replies to this topic

#1 JEEPercreepermd

JEEPercreepermd

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

I was watching coverage on NFLN of the Ravens SB parade and celebration. After it's over they go back to Jamie Dukes. He was asked about the Ravens fanbase.. first words out of his mouth are that we are "Borderline Whiny" and "At time in denial about how good our team really is"

Jamie Dukes shut your fat, washed up mouth. You were a TRASH offensive lineman who couldn't hold down a spot on one team..finally wound up as a backup on a few terrible Atlanta Falcons squads.

It's amazing that with all of the great players out there who are good in front of a camera, this clown even has a job.

I know hate is a strong word, but Jamie Dukes, I can't stand you and your low life, classless garbage.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it" - Steve Prefontaine

#2 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,368 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Classless garbage, you said it right
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#3 JohnnyBoy8102

JohnnyBoy8102

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Another lame attempt by an unknown to latch onto his 15 minutes of fame with some negative Ravens comments.

This is really starting to get old!
"There are six, seven players in front of me [financially] at my position that I honestly wouldn't let hold my jock, and I don't even wear one."- Ed Reed

"Your a joke." -Mr. GM

#4 flynismo

flynismo

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,799 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

After it's over they go back to Jamie Dukes. He was asked about the Ravens fanbase.. first words out of his mouth are that we are "Borderline Whiny" and "At time in denial about how good our team really is"

He speaks the truth. For once.

But, that doesn't mean that he should have phrased it the way that he did. He is supposed to be a professional.

And I also find his comments hypocritical, considering that just like half our fanbase, he is ALSO in denial of how good the Ravens, as well as Flacco, really is.

Edited by flynismo, 05 February 2013 - 01:51 PM.

Self-appointed President of The Flacco Lovers Foundation (F.L.F)Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVPFarewell to a legend. Thanks for the memories, Ray Ray!If you woke up this morning, congratulations. You got another chance

#5 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,983 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

I was wondering, they panned us in 2001 about the 'lame' parade, that is why I am watching WBAL
68f2a8.jpg

#6 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,720 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I was watching coverage on NFLN of the Ravens SB parade and celebration. After it's over they go back to Jamie Dukes. He was asked about the Ravens fanbase.. first words out of his mouth are that we are "Borderline Whiny" and "At time in denial about how good our team really is"

Jamie Dukes shut your fat, washed up mouth. You were a TRASH offensive lineman who couldn't hold down a spot on one team..finally wound up as a backup on a few terrible Atlanta Falcons squads.

It's amazing that with all of the great players out there who are good in front of a camera, this clown even has a job.

I know hate is a strong word, but Jamie Dukes, I can't freakin stand you and your low life, classless garbage.

well to be fair and we saw it on this board even to this year, there were people who wanted to get rid of Flacco and Rice (saying he does nothing in the post-season). While it doesn't speak for the entire fan base, I do agree to the extent that it does apply to a significant portion of fans and that these fans do in fact tarnish the good name of the rest of the fan base.

#7 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,983 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

In denial how our team is? He craps on our team more then anyone else
68f2a8.jpg

#8 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

Classless garbage, you said it right

100 percent agree. some "players" whom think that just because they were a player....lemme say that again..a PLAYER... not a STARTER THROUGHOUT your CAREER..... and no supernbowl ... you think you have the right to insult a fan base like that? sounds to me like someone is simply lashing out because he never got his ring. someone got a boo boo. get over it. Ravens Won, the team couldn't have a better fan base! WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE... the RAVEN NATION.
Posted Image
yes,Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs, Ford, Deadliest Catch exc is my Cousin. 2nd Cousin to be exact.
- Baltimore Ravens Message board First Hall of Famer

#9 ravensfan2430

ravensfan2430

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

He can't pick on the Ravens team as much right now... might as well hit the fanbase up. I'd love to see Florio and Dukes so I could let them know what I think of them.
GO Ravens!!

#10 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,177 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

He's a fool!

#11 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,368 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

100 percent agree. some "players" whom think that just because they were a player....lemme say that again..a PLAYER... not a STARTER THROUGHOUT your CAREER..... and no supernbowl ... you think you have the right to insult a fan base like that? sounds to me like someone is simply lashing out because he never got his ring. someone got a boo boo. get over it. Ravens Won, the team couldn't have a better fan base! WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE... the RAVEN NATION.

Seriously... tired of these 'never-were' players getting on the air with a holier than thou attitude. Dukes, Evans, Hasselbeck, etc.
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#12 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,983 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

IDK my husband was listening to yak radio and this Stan the fan guy, don't know who he is. was saying he would rather have Kapernick over Flacco because Joe is selfish---HUH????? Id drive off the road if I listened to that crapola
68f2a8.jpg

#13 RavensAllTheWay

RavensAllTheWay

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

Can't trash the team anymore, so what do you do? Trash the fanbase :lol:

#14 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,177 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

IDK my husband was listening to yak radio and this Stan the fan guy, don't know who he is. was saying he would rather have Kapernick over Flacco because Joe is selfish---HUH????? Id drive off the road if I listened to that crapola

Joe? Selfish?

Well I guess the haters are running out of reasons to hate him, and have subsequently resorted to making stuff up!

#15 flynismo

flynismo

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,799 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

Well I guess the haters are running out of reasons to hate him, and have subsequently resorted to making stuff up!

Been there already. Remember the "deer in headlights" and "not a leader" nonsense?
Self-appointed President of The Flacco Lovers Foundation (F.L.F)Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVPFarewell to a legend. Thanks for the memories, Ray Ray!If you woke up this morning, congratulations. You got another chance

#16 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Joe? Selfish?

simply sounds like someone whose bitter of the 49er loss....... that's all......... fact of the matter is.....we're champions. Flacco? MVP. End of story. End of debate. end of it all! :268213: :ravensquote:
Posted Image
yes,Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs, Ford, Deadliest Catch exc is my Cousin. 2nd Cousin to be exact.
- Baltimore Ravens Message board First Hall of Famer

#17 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,445 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

It seems the media is just running on the "elite quarterback", "QB's they rather have then Joe", "missed call" instead of giving us, THE CHAMPS the credit we deserve.

Lol, don't worry Biscotti. We'll always have a chip on our shoulders. We know what we have in Joe. We don't need no "analyists" to tell us otherwise. Wait till the end of next year when Flacco has his first season with pretty pretty stats. The bandwagon will be full! ....Unlesss of course, his QBR isn't good. OMG how tragic that would be, he wouldn't be considered 'elite' if his QBR garbage stat isn't as good as the losers who sat on their couches to watch him win superbowl MVP.

PLEASE.
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#18 mdrsharon

mdrsharon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

for some reason, Dukes has never appreciated the Ravens.
I live out of Balto,so I can only get national coverage, and there are certain announcers who clearly do not respect our team.
Phil Simms is another.
I really do not appreciate the bias either of these two have when expressing opinions or calling a game,

Even Brian Billick appears neutral when on national tv. (Even though we know who he roots for!)
He has class - the others not so much.

Go Ravens! World Champions!

can't wait to get my shirt!

#19 Hjulmann

Hjulmann

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Classless moron. Who is this guy even?

xojmt4.jpg
I miss our ballhawk

#20 Neil

Neil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Dukes is a stat guy, so until Joe puts up 4500 and 35+ TDs, he'll never consider him to be the man. I don't agree with Dukes' analysis and sometimes it annoys me hearing it, but I don't hate the man for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users