Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

Trevor Pryce

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 jdynamite

jdynamite

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

You mean Pryce that had a hand shake agreement to come back an bolted to the Jets? That Traitor Pryce?

Lol that's funny. Now I was mad when he was cut because I knew he would get signed quickly regardless of Chris mortenson saying he would be resigned later in the week or the next week. But to call a handshake an agreement between a player and an organization when written contracts are broken daily by organizations for various reasons. At that time plenty of guys wanted to play for Rex again over Mattison lol

#42 jdynamite

jdynamite

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Perhaps. And I'm starting to think that what he said came out wrong and not what he really meant. He's been defending Ray on twitter saying the alternative to Ray being nervous was being 'old and slow' and he doesn't think that at all.

Once I read the final part it seemed like he didn't mean anything harmful. Kind of like when Ed Reed made comments last year about Flacco then media started playing a snippet of it and saying oh Ed reed thinks Flacco got rattle he doesn't trust him at all blah blah blah. But they never play entire interview or any other comments where Ed reed supported Flacco and the offense. Lol.

I think Pryce just wanted to highlight that Ray didn't have a Ray type of game for this playoff run and Ellerbe stood out as a difference maker in the game to him. I just hope others don't follow Pryce and start giving ellerbe props lol I want him to stay under wraps so that we don't lose him to a bidding war as well.

#43 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,629 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lol that's funny but Pryce could respond cuz he also has 2 rings from his broncos days.

I thought it was just the one year with the Broncos he was on the team?

If not, well then damn lol

#44 jdynamite

jdynamite

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

I thought it was just the one year with the Broncos he was on the team?

If not, well then damn lol

He was rookie 97 Superbowl ( not much of a contributor yet for broncos )
98' he became a starter won second Superbowl. .

#45 justifythegame

justifythegame

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Obviously Pryce might be a little jealous, but i think he also made the comment to get noticed a little. Despite all that, as a player, the guy imo was far from a "nobody" as some of you claim. He was instantly one of my favorite players half way into his first season with us. He was a pro bowler on the broncos, but he was the best 34 DE we ever had aside from Ngata. But he was overshadowed by the all pro LBs and DBs we had at the time. Obviously a bad attitude, and i know nothing about his personality, but lets not kid ourselves, he was a good player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users