Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackbird29

Trevor Pryce

45 posts in this topic

I know everyone is enjoying the parade and I am too but I just read the comment that former Raven Trevor Pryce was saying about Ray Lewis. I have no idea what his issue is but he seems bitter. It's like he is jealous that Ray is going out with a Super Bowl win! As a former Raven he should be proud and happy for the team not talking trash.

[url="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21650042/ex-teammate-on-ray-lewis-he-deserves-only-half-his-playoff-check"]Here it is[/url]

Bitter because he was released
Upset because he couldn't do in NYj what Baltimore did
Lastly he left the game saying he was tired of it and his favorite days were day after game day. So he is hating on ray
For still having the passion...oh well

[quote name='jdynamite' timestamp='1360084714' post='1346354']
Where is the link ? Or at least a quote of what he said? C'mon Mann lol
[/quote]

Sorry! lol! I just read it on Nfl.com

Screw this envious, bitter, hating fool.

Most of the people who aren't Broncos or Ravens fans who heard about this are saying "who?"

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1360085430' post='1346378']
Screw this envious, bitter, hating fool.

Most of the people who aren't Broncos or Ravens fans who heard about this are saying "who?"
[/quote]

LOL! :229031_rofl:

Trevor Pryce is hardly remembered by anybody. He made these comments to be relevant for a few minutes. Anyone you mentions "Ray Lewis" in a negative headline will get his 15 minutes lately.

Florio was at it again last night as well:

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/ray-lewis-once-again-dances-around-issue-of-super-bowl-xxxiv-murders/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/ray-lewis-once-again-dances-around-issue-of-super-bowl-xxxiv-murders/[/url]

I think Ray stole his milk money.

The smear compain on Ray the last week has gotten ridiclous.

[quote name='JohnnyBoy8102' timestamp='1360086085' post='1346394']
Trevor Pryce is hardly remembered by anybody. He made these comments to be relevant for a few minutes. Anyone you mentions "Ray Lewis" in a negative headline will get his 15 minutes lately.

Florio was at it again last night as well:

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/ray-lewis-once-again-dances-around-issue-of-super-bowl-xxxiv-murders/"]http://profootballta...-xxxiv-murders/[/url]

I think Ray stole his milk money.

The smear compain on Ray the last week has gotten ridiclous.
[/quote]

Once the draft is over, I will never do to his site again. Appalling.

[img]http://xerol.org/sasgifs/gifs/141/2mx2vcw.gif[/img]

C'mo[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n, Price; like, really?[/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Everyo[/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ne who follows the Rave[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ns (like all of us here) [i]k[/i][/font][/color][i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]new [/font][/color][/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]that this 17-seaso[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ned Ray Lewis was [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nowhere [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]near what he could do i[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n his prime. A[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nd, yeah; Da[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nell Ellerbe bri[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ngs "more" to the table, at this poi[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nt. But, still; you will [/font][/color][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]NEVER fi[/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nd someo[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ne more passio[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nate tha[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n Ray-Ray. Lewis made sure he gave everythi[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ng he had left, duri[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ng this Super Bowl ru[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Oh, a[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nd everyo[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ne member from his ba[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nd of brothers tha[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nked him for comi[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ng-back, o[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ne last time, a[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nd rewarded him with a[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nother Super Bowl ri[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ng...[/font][/color]

Who cares what some nobody thinks? We won the Super Bowl. Ray Lewis goes out on top. Baltimore rejoices. He's just jealous we didn't get a ring while he was here.

[quote name='JohnnyBoy8102' timestamp='1360086085' post='1346394']
[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/ray-lewis-once-again-dances-around-issue-of-super-bowl-xxxiv-murders/"]http://profootballta...-xxxiv-murders/[/url]
[/quote]
Why'd you have to post that? Florio is the biggest profanity deleted.

I hate I just contributed to a view on that page. The comments which I'm forced to look at for some reason make me sick.

Yep... Trevor Pryce was never a raven in my eyes... That's all ill say on here about that bum

I think you all are looking to far into it. Its obvious Lewis had no right defending Davis early. He said that he was nervous which is possible but bigged him up after. Some are a little too sensitive.

[quote name='Ravens<3' timestamp='1360087337' post='1346419']
Why'd you have to post that? Florio is the biggest profanity deleted.

I hate I just contributed to a view on that page. The comments which I'm forced to look at for some reason make me sick.
[/quote]

I contemplated not posting it.

Florio has a real infatuation with Ray. There is at least one negative article every day posted about Ray. It is a a cheap way to hit site traffic.

I used to like Pryce but he's a total punk. Jumping to become Rex Ryan's lapdog for a season or two (and sucking the whole time) and some of the things he has said about Ray this season... What was the word BA used for the Patriots? yeah...

I used to have a lot of respect for Pryce. But hey, maybe HE should go back and give half of his checks that he got from the Ravens to Terrell Suggs and Haloti Ngata for taking all of the double teams. Even then Pryce if you recall was ALWAYS under schrutiny here for not getting to the QB..the reason we picked him up in the twilight of his career.

You mean Pryce that had a hand shake agreement to come back an bolted to the Jets? [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5632728"]That Traitor [/url]Pryce?

You know what, he can cry to Jim Rome all he wants. At the end of the day he has to kiss the RINGS.

Eh. I think this comment is taken a little out of context. Pryce ends the segment talking about how important to the NFL Ray is. Seems like he was just responding frankly to a question about why Ray played so poorly because... come on guys... even compared to the New England game he was awful. Part of that was SF's superior line but Ray was whiffing on evvveeeeerything. Which I honestly believe was a good thing because Ray has carried this team for so long, it was long overdue that he be carried for once. That said, we're the champs (not almost the champs, not kinda the champs, not 'woulda been the champs if', we're the GDMF champs), so who cares?

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1360089766' post='1346479']
I used to like Pryce but he's a total punk. Jumping to become Rex Ryan's lapdog for a season or two (and sucking the whole time) and some of the things he has said about Ray this season... What was the word BA used for the Patriots? yeah...
[/quote]

Please dont ever refer to Rex Ryan's lap and sucking ever again. Thanks

[quote name='flynismo' timestamp='1360091274' post='1346517']
Please dont ever refer to Rex Ryan's lap and sucking ever again. Thanks
[/quote]

LOL you're right. Maybe he was personal toe massager.

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1360091850' post='1346535']
LOL you're right. Maybe he was personal toe massager.
[/quote]

haha, someone needs to dig up that classic Welker interview. Too funny!

He probably didnt mean it in that tone. The media is spinning it in the wrong way.

I've seen Pryce interviews few times after he left B-more. He has nothing but respect for the organization & Ray Lewis

[quote name='codizzle' timestamp='1360088017' post='1346436']
Yep... Trevor Pryce was never a raven in my eyes... That's all ill say on here about that bum
[/quote] He made is name with the Broncos by hopping on Elway's back to get those two rings...Pryce was was pretty good but not great.