Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Joe Flacco Visits Disney World

42 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco's becoming more of a celebrity after being named Super Bowl MVP.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Flacco-Visits-Disney-World-/cec5c940-9ed3-4d8a-b272-81da2671c8e2]View the full article[/url]

If he is not elite. No one is! Top 5 QB now.... Especially with no Cam! He will break 4000 next year! Now..... To reload on D

I love his laid back demeanor and his 'Joe Face'. This is the coolest quarterback in the league.

Congratulations Joe Cool you deserve everything you have coming your new big fat contract and your shiny new Superbowl Ring. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for doubting you. You sure proved my [profanity deleted] wrong.

I think the offense is good as it is, and its time to get younger/faster on defense. I wouldnt change a thing on offense except for maybe a slot receiver so Jones can move to 4th and worry about returning because that man runs crazy on returns.

We CAN NOT let Anquan Boldin go this offseason. He was rolling when Jim Caldwell took over, and i think him and Flacco could have a heck of a year next season. But Congrats to Joe, you def deserve this. Im glad you are our QB, this season was full of up and downs, but you showed great character and didn't let it bother you, now you a champ and will be known as one forever.

Thank you Joe! We love you here in Baltimore and you deserved the MVP award.

"Raven for life. That's the way I see it."

And that's how we see it too!

That commercial is awesome. Truly storybook, on so many levels. Well done Joe and the Ravens!!

What an incredible postseason this has been for Joe and Ravens. You could not have scripted it better. Now we enter a new era of Ravens football.

What kind of car did Flacco get for being named MVP??

Mickey needs to be slapped for not sporting the purple and black!!

[quote name='BMoreRelentless' timestamp='1360034464' post='1345838']
What kind of car did Flacco get for being named MVP??

Mickey needs to be slapped for not sporting the purple and black!!
[/quote]A chevy stingray? Something like that. Sorry, im not good with cars ._.

Flacco for the all new Chevy Corvette (2014). It is completely redesigned and the first production model sold for $1.3 million recently at auction. I work for a dealership in AZ and we aren't expecting to receive any shipments till Sept even though we are the top vette dealership in the west.

Can any of you guys give me some advice on how to skip out on work?

Ima say my car broke down and I had to get it fixed. Would that be good enough?

Reason being is that I still plan to show up for work but later in the day.

I was hesitant to call "Joe Cool". Not because I didn't think that he deserved it. He does, more than Montana. But because it wasn't original. But look who HE just beat while keeping his COOL. It's like asking "Where does a gorilla sit on the bus?" The answer is "Wherever he wants to!" So Joe, you've beat every "Elite" QB at least once in the past 3 years with the exception of Rodgers. And you get your chance this season. So go ahead and take the name you've earned. Your the biggest gorilla (literally, 6'6!!!)

[quote name='GoldRaven' timestamp='1360036236' post='1345904']
Can any of you guys give me some advice on how to skip out on work?

Ima say my car broke down and I had to get it fixed. Would that be good enough?

Reason being is that I still plan to show up for work but later in the day.
[/quote]

Tell your stuporvisor you have an eye problem and can't see coming in!!

Flacco got a brand new 2014 Corvette Stingray! Beautiful car, though I doubt Joe will be able to fit in it lol

I bet Joe will be glad when all the hoopla is over and he can go back to being regular Joe... or so he thinks. Congratulations to Joe and the Ravens on a great season and their Super Bowl win. Also congratulations to Joe Flacco for MVP and proofing what he has said all along.