Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dhstandard

Flacco gets new car

18 posts in this topic

[url="http://www.usatoday.com/story/driveon/2013/02/04/baltimore-ravens-super-bowl-joe-flacco-chevrolet-corvette-stingray/1891107/"]http://www.usatoday....ingray/1891107/[/url]

"[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]In keeping with tradition, the MVP of the Super Bowl always gets the cup and the car. But this year, it's no ordinary Corvette." [/size][/font][/color][size=4]That looks AMAZING.[/size]

His reaction to one of his teammates about it was priceless. If I didn't know better, I'd think he had no idea he'd be getting a car for winning MVP.

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1360024032' post='1345474']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The question is... can Joe fit in it? -- Looks like Dana may have a new car. ;)[/i][/font]
[/quote]

haha i was thinking the same thing, the man's a tall drink of water and that doesn't look like the most spacious of cars. lovely piece of machinery, have fun with it joe :]

[quote name='quoth_the_raven_neverscore' timestamp='1360026818' post='1345559']
haha i was thinking the same thing, the man's a tall drink of water and that doesn't look like the most spacious of cars. lovely piece of machinery, have fun with it joe :]
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I think Joe is as tall as that car is long. He's going to need to leave the roof off so he can see out of it.[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1360027283' post='1345577']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I think Joe is as tall as that car is long. He's going to need to leave the roof off so he can see out of it.[/i][/font]
[/quote]

lol totally. perhaps he can put it away in the garage for young stephen's 16th birthday, by then it will be a vintage classic B)

[quote name='NaveSenrag' timestamp='1360026023' post='1345537']
[b]His reaction to one of his teammates about it was priceless.[/b] If I didn't know better, I'd think he had no idea he'd be getting a car for winning MVP.
[/quote]
Where did you see that?

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1360024032' post='1345474']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The question is... can Joe fit in it? -- Looks like Dana may have a new car. ;)[/i][/font]
[/quote]

That was my first thought, too. It looks like the top of it comes up to his waist.

[quote name='darklight1216' timestamp='1360028640' post='1345630']
Where did you see that?
[/quote]
One of NFL.com's articles had a quote. I'm paraphrasing obviously, but it was something like "Did you see the car they have? They're giving it to me!"