75 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Ray Lewis is the last of an era and 49ers shouldn't complain about no penalty on the final drive.

View the full article

#2 TheSim

TheSim

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

Torrey Smith knows a thing or two about catching winning TDs DESPITE pass interference.

#3 Ragin'Raven

Ragin'Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

It looks like his wife's kissing his forearm. Awkward picture. ;) But what an amazing game!!! :)

#4 TheSim

TheSim

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Also, the correct response to any 49ers fan complaining about that call is to tell them they wouldn't even be in the Super Bowl if the refs hadn't given Navorro Bowman that same exact free pass in the NFC Champ. Game.

#5 BrentWrightRavensFan

BrentWrightRavensFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

I though that Jimmy Smith was holding, but, it's the Super Bowl, Let's the players played its out, and see who's win. You can't say a team lose a game on the final play, because that team has chances to make plays or scores earlier in the game. Penaly are a part of football, and teams need to realizance that.I though on David Arkers field goal attempt that he felt down his self, and Chykie Brown never ran into him. But, We need to enjoy this as long as we can, because of never know when you will win a other ring.

#6 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

I only have two final thoughts....Thank you Ravens, and thank the good Lord for keeping me sane this season!!!

#7 Bruce_Almty

Bruce_Almty

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

I too favor the minimalist approach to officiating; let the players play. Way too many touchy feely pass interference calls during the season.

#8 brutt3raven

brutt3raven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

I just have to say that This team gave me the greatest birthday present EVER!!! Man I love our team

#9 ravensrock89

ravensrock89

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

The Fortywhiners showing no class, that was a great no call on a uncatchable ball, officiating i think was great all game. Jim harb showed no class after the game complaining about the call, if anything jim navaros hold was way worst in the Atlanta game that should of given Atl a first down on the last drive. Poor sportsmanship. Great game Ravens you are the NFL CHAMPIONS lets enjoy this one before we repeat

#10 SBXXXV

SBXXXV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Bottom line is 49ers came to a fight with a pistol and we have a Bazooka Joe!

#11 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

That blackout was ridiculous Roger Goodell did it he hates the Ravens lol

#12 Ravens07

Ravens07

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

Super Bowl Joe

#13 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,689 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

Very well said Torrey!

#14 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

I have to say we got the classy brother. Imagine if the 49ers would have won. John would be heaping praise on his brother and probably would have called his parents to tell them to go ahead and enjoy Jim's victory to put their mind at ease.
But Jim didnt win and is now pouting and whining and putting undo stress on his parents and family becuz he wallowing in self pity.
I'll take John anyday for our coach.

#15 BMORE3

BMORE3

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

I've been living in Philly for the past two years and I couldn't be more proud of wearing my Ravens gear. I have pridefully wore it since I got here and disregard the hostile fans. I truly feel part of the Ravens organization. They listen, care, and has always been considerate of us Ravens fans. I am so appreciative how much love the players, coaches, and staff give and consistently remind us that they are playing their all for us. I truly feel the 'family bond' extends outside of the locker-room and share it with us for the ride. Thank you Ravens. Thanks for giving me inspiration, hope, and one heck of a season to remember for the rest of my life. See you for game 1 of the 2013 season, ready to chant The White Stripes- Seven Nation Army with my fellow family and friends at M&T!

#16 JimFritos

JimFritos

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

Congratulations to San Francisco for experiencing the longest Monday in their cities history. Wish we could have been there, but our city's busy celebrating a Super Bowl victory! At least you can all enjoy those 49er's tattoos you got to remember this day!

#17 BillicksEGO

BillicksEGO

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

One thing for sure. Joe Flacco played as well or better than any QB has ever played in the last four games. I've always been very critical of him when he's played bad. I wasn't alone, but as I said. As Joe goes, we go, and he now gets the free pass for life. His performance was as good as anything I've seen, and statistically, he was insane. Congrats to you Joe, cause you showed that you can carry this team, and you weathered all the critics, and got it done. It can not be stated enough how much Joe carried the offense, and he deserves whatever Steve pays him.

#18 Barney S

Barney S

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Jacoby Jones and Justin Tucker strengthened our team. They both play with such confidence.

#19 Johnwilson

Johnwilson

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

wow haven't seen so many 49ers fans say they got robbed how with 1st and goal at the 5 and you couldn't put it in the end zone so how is that dictated by one 4th down play! Wow one play change the whole game but 3 tires but one play yeah how bout bad pay calling by your Off cord. and Jimmy smith man i way i saw it he was not holding Crabtree, crabtree actually put his hands on jimmy first and this is in the rule book if the WR puts his hands on the DB all bets are off they have the right to play the ball too and what about crabtree pushing jimmy face mask so either way GO no call and great game Ravens! one more thing frank gore classless <profanity deleted> said the 49ers "were the best team out there" yeah right who you fooling but yourself frank gore and idk 28-6 was the best team out there yeah keep dreaming but were champs deal with it!

#20 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

9ers fans will be salty about this for years to come. I say to heck with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users