Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdynamite

Where do you buy your Ravens Gear?

8 posts in this topic

I have looked within this forum and the Ravens Unite forum so if something similar exist I apologize.

I've been googling & searching different sites for Ravens Gear such as King Size bed Set, or those skull/ beanie caps I see the players wearing ( last few seasons ). It's like they never have the nice looking hats and caps available on nfl.com or eastbay.com etc.

Or ravens phone covers for IPhone 5 ( preferably one that also protects the phone ).

Any help on sites some of you visit would be helpful! I live in Lake Charles, Louisiana 2:30 hours from New Orleans,La, and 2 hours from Houston, Tx so all the stores sale Cowgirl gear, Texans gear , and Saints stuff.

dude i live in oregon. my gear comes from the internet and the few things i find at the sports shops in the mall. the last time i walked into the store. i bought the only 3 things they had of the ravens. a mini football, draft day hat, and a black nike shirt. dude was like damn your taking our entire stock of ravens stuff.

on a side note, why is there a piss ton of vikings fans in this state?

Fan Fanatics usually has some pretty good stuff. I've ordered a few things from there before when my local sports store (when I lived near DC) didn't have much. Right now they're running out of everything since it's now technically the end of the season, but I think they have the best selection, personally. And their customer service is super fast, super nice and super helpful.

Not kidding, J.C.Penney carries a lot both online and in the (local) stores. I've been there already this morning for new shirts.

For me here in Germany its really hard to get Ravens gear!
So i order from the states that always cost a lot of extra cash for shipping and then dutys sometimes too here.
BUT if i wanna look fly i have to pay the price i guess^^
AND it's cool to wear Ravens gear while most of my friends wear Bears,Packers,49ers or Raiders...Sometimes i feel like i'm the only guy in my city(maybe country) wearing Ravens gear :D

So i ordered from
- official Ravens store
- Eastbay
- CBS.sport.shop they also work together with Fan Fanatics
- Ebay (won an auction for a authentic Bart Scott some years ago, also won an auction for the new era wishbone cap)
- Nike online store BUT this store here is not comparable to your U.S. Nike online store

My Gear list so far
Steve McNair - Reebok Replica - Alternate
Bart Scott - Reebok Authentic - Alternate
Ed Reed - Nike Game Jersey - Alternate
Ray Lewis - Nike Game Jersey - White
New Era Sideline Tech Knit
New Era 39Thirty Wishbone Flex Fit Hat -Cap
New Era Super Bowl XLVII Champions Trophy Collection 39Thirty Structured Flex Hat - Cap - Grey/Charcoal (PRE-ORDERED)
Nike Authentic Logo T-Shirt - Black
Nike Authentic Football Font Performance T-Shirt - Black
Nike Super Bowl XLVII Champios Trophy Collection T-Shirt - Grey (PRE-ORDERED)

So i guess my next Jersey will be a Purple T-Sizzle :lol:

[b] [/b]

The official team store will cost the most. The prices are more then the NFL shop..plus you have to pay tax.