Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

[News] Late For Work 2/4: Video: Fans Mob Streets After Super Bowl Win

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#81 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

I said that it would take not just Flacco getting to the super bowl but getting there, winning it and winning the mvp... to get $20 million per....

In fact in the middle of the losing streak... I stated that the only way Flacco gets paid is if he wins the superbowl

Well... congrats Joe.... you ensured yourself one monsterous payday! You deserve it!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 05 February 2013 - 01:59 AM.
Too many caps

#82 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Rice scared me in the post season ! Glad that Pierce stepped up this season!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 05 February 2013 - 02:04 AM.
Caps

#83 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Boldin is a must to lock up!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 05 February 2013 - 01:59 AM.
Caps

#84 newrorayfan

newrorayfan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Anybody hear of the results of Ngata's mri today? Last night i heard it was an mcl but they didn't specify whether it was torn or not. If it is torn that might cost him all next year. Think about it-not good-leave me a message if you have heard. Thanks.

#85 jwrob3rd

jwrob3rd

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

im tired of hearing 49ers players and fans complaining about the officials screwing them on 4th down, or how the better squad lost. y'all wanna hear a conspiracy theory? i think goodell got one of his goons to pull the breaker bcuz he knew that we were about to go seven nation...... pardon me, ravens nation army on em. ppl outside of md. were about to turn the channel. the league's new posterboy, kaepernick, looked like a deer in headlights. the league's newest trend, the pistol offense, was firing blanks. he had to try to save them.... lmao. they wanna claim they were the better team, let em. we got the lombardi. thx to 1st lady for showing love.

#86 RailBird

RailBird

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

Ive noticed alot of bitterness from people on various sites giving out about the lack of a holding call on Jimmy Smith and this gets me a bit.Its funny how they mention this call but forget about the lack of a call in the first half when Torrey was held going up the sideline.Or the lack of a call when Joe was flattened after he was already out of bounds.Or David Akers getting a second field goal chance after his pathetic soccer dive.The Jimmy Smith play was 50-50,but there were many like it during the course of the game.

The officials made similar calls the entire game so I don't see anything wrong with this call. Crabtree ran a very poor route and even if he didn't get tangled up with Smith I doubt he would've made the catch in bounds. And don't forget the similar no-call against the Falcons that won them that game. But apparently it's only a bad call when it's called against them.

#87 riseNConquer81

riseNConquer81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Anybody hear of the results of Ngata's mri today? Last night i heard it was an mcl but they didn't specify whether it was torn or not. If it is torn that might cost him all next year. Think about it-not good-leave me a message if you have heard. Thanks.

Ngata's MRIs are tomorrow.
He's been waking around fine all day today though, no crutches/boots/limp. He'll be okay most likely
Statute of limitations on all convos is one day. and its never personal, always football.

#88 birdseye

birdseye

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

lets all be honest here, if the super dome hadn't had a power surge that stopped play for almost 40 minutes and totally destroyed the immense amount of momentum we had going. Frank Gore is a total idiot if he thinks the 49'ers were the better team. We would have blown them out of the water by 30 points if that inexcusable power outage hadn't happened. That simply cannot happen in the biggest event in all of sports.

#89 ravenstime

ravenstime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

I don't care about who's cryin' now over a lack of a call. Baltimore is famous, as we all know around HERE, for being on the short end of bad calls forever. We're the underdogs, we're the kids from the bad side of the tracks and all of that. The refs, to their credit, called the game the same way from start to finish. There were 'No-Calls' throughout the game, so why should the 49ers get the gift of a lifetime at the very end of the game?

if you're a sore loser than so be it! We won that game and it was our destiny. Maybe they know how we felt at the end of the Patriots game last year; maybe we'll see 'em again next year...there's always next year.

#90 outkast1

outkast1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

Flacco is way better than Eli Manning and should get paid!He only out played 2 hall of Famers?

Edited by Grapple Raven, 05 February 2013 - 02:05 AM.
Caps

#91 TheConquerorWorm

TheConquerorWorm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Funny how the only analyst to pick the Ravens was a Steeler....Sharpe & Dilfer should be ashamed....

#92 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

Bond, James Bond. 007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,613 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Well, sorry Frankie

But the better team won!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 05 February 2013 - 02:02 AM.
Caps

#93 Barney S

Barney S

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Gore's way of dealing with the pain of losing. We know the truth. We are the champions.

#94 Ravensfolyfe

Ravensfolyfe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

First of all,Frank Goon is a sore loser,second if you were the better team then why on 4 tries from the goal line you didn't score.I rest my case! Ravens Super Bowl Champions!!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 05 February 2013 - 02:05 AM.
Caps

#95 Ravens West

Ravens West

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

Sooo...Frank Gore! I used like this guy, but just lost a ton of respect for him. You mean to tell me he thinks the team who only showed up for one solid quarter of football, and needed an "abnormality" to stop and change momentum in the game, is the better team? Well, he can take a seat next to Reggie Wayne and all the other cry-baby, sore losers!

Frank Gore! Act like a 49er, and stop being a "forty-winer"! You got your butts beat by the best team - the SUPERBOWL CHAMPION, BALTIMORE RAVENS!!!

MAN-UP!!! SHOW SOME CLASS!!!...You wuss!

#96 Ravens West

Ravens West

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

What a bunch of self-proclaimed 'wanna-be' pundit, media jokes! Pretending there's a real controversy - and milking it for all they can - on one no-call play in the endzone, while ignoring the rest of the game with other no-calls (and bad calls...and 'abnormalities') in the 49ers favor! These STUPID CLOWNS are a riot!!!

But, in spite of my rant, our parade goes on!!! And these over-rated freaks can kiss my purple and black feathered tail!!!

CAW-CAW!!! SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

Edited by Ravens West, 05 February 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#97 Ravens West

Ravens West

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

LOL!...As a side note: For you betters out there! Next Ravens Superbowl, bet the Ravens score 34 points (hint: Superbowl XXXV - Ravens 34 - Giants 7; Superbowl XLVII - Ravens 34 - 49ers 31). Just sayin'...

#98 singin1

singin1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Yeah if the 49ers' want to make a big deal about the no call on 4th and 1 think about this...Flacco was CLEARLY pushed/tackled out of bounds when we were in the red zone and only got 3 points. If that was Brady or Manning there would have been laundry all over the field and we would have scored a TD vs a field goal. That would have made it a 2 score game. Moot point in my opinion.

#99 fusuymada

fusuymada

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Frank Gore is a crybaby and he should learn to be a man like the rest of the 49ers and suck up, they got beat. It is a shame a grown man has to blame Jimmy Smith, the refs, the offensive coordinator for the 49ers and the coach because no one thought Gore was getting into the end zone against the Ravens on that last series other than Gore himself. Boo hoo Franky the better team won because when the clock struck 0:00 the Ravens had the most points. No way is SF a better team than the ravens and no way did they play well enough to earn the Lombardi Trophy. Anyone can find any excuse to justify being a loser and everyone sees it for what it is, Frank Gore is just a sore loser. No one can say we didn't have our share of missed calls as well and I could name four or five easy but I am not going to be the crybaby that blames someone else because we didn't get a couple calls. It's the Super Bowl and they let the players play. Which is what they should have done and our Ravens won so for 363 more days we are the best team in pro football. Say hi to Barrack for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users