Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Victory Parade To Be Held Tuesday

76 posts in this topic

Baltimore’s celebration will run through city hall to M&T Bank Stadium.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Victory-Parade-To-Be-Held-Tuesday/f7071672-f10f-4a13-bb85-27a8da78626b]View the full article[/url]

I woke up this morning and went straight to my phone. Wanted to make sure yesterday wasn't a dream. Nope its real! #Ravens are champions!!!

Roll out all the red carpet for these guys. They deserve it and much more. Our heros. They gave us just what we wanted. That trophy will be remembered for ever. Remember to cheer extra special for Ray Lewis when he passes by. This is really going to be his last ride. The parade will be grand.

How about we fans tell the Disney Corporation to make things right and send Ray Lewis to DisneyWorld as a retirement gift since they refused to do it when he was MVP of Super Bowl XXXV?

I am off Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week. Have to work tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit.

[quote name='balfan23' timestamp='1359996125' post='1344603']
Wish I could be there. I guess I'll just have to see the TV coverage
[/quote]

My days of chasing parades and stuff are over, Fan,... I'm of the "Lawnchair demographic" so I'll be watching intently from my couch as well!

Wish the parade would be this coming Saturday so kids and adults could make. Don't understand why it has to be tomorrow instead of Saturday.

What a story book ending for a great year ! Congrats to Joe, John, Ozzie, Steve and the best fans in the football universe ! Go Ravens , enjoy your time in the limelight !

Living here in FL is sometimes bittersweet...

A friend was visiting Disney from Baltimore this past week, and is leaving on Wednesday... She got to see Joe at Disneyworld today.

"A friend was visiting Disney from Baltimore this past week, and is leaving on Wednesday... She got to see Joe at Disneyworld today."

I dont think Flacco is in WDW today..... he did presser this morning then was flying home with team... will probably be on Letterman tonight. Parade in B'More tomorrow.