39 replies to this topic

#21 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,970 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

And they were crying foul about some hold on Crabtree?

What about that blatant out of bounds hit on Joe? Or the fact that Torrey was being mugged on that 3rd down play in the 1st half that should have been PI on the 1 yard line.

I was screaming for a PI call but my buddy, wisely, reminded me that there will be a play later that works in our favor. The Football Gods made it all better.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#22 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Yeah I was going to say this as well.

Sorry John, I know he's your brother, but apparently he didn't get the grace memo.

He's the one dwelling on the Crabtree stuff.

1. If it was enough contact for PI, it was both offensive & defensive PI. You wouldn't have gotten first and goal, just a replay of that one down.
2. No call on the hit on Joe.
3. No call on Torrey in the first.
4. No call on the horsecollar on Pierce.

The refs let the guys play. That's how the SB should be in the end unless someone is truly head hunting.

I agree. This isn't a reflection of where Gore went to college. It's a reflection of bad coaching. Even Vernon Davis was a sore loser. I lost all respect for him tonight. Too much trash talking after just making a catch. Pitta and Dickson were professional. Didn't say a word. Just moved...those...chains! I think even Patrick Willis had something bad to say. And it's so blatant that Crabtree shoved Jimmy down. They're mad cause Jimmy punished em. He shut me up as a critic with those few plays and that hit.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#23 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

I understand that 49er fans whining, but I am actually surprised that Jim and the 49er players are whining so much. Professional players and coaches usually have more class than that.

#24 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,459 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

I understand that 49er fans whining, but I am actually surprised that Jim and the 49er players are whining so much. Professional players and coaches usually have more class than that.

Jim lacks any class. He's been this way since he became a HC. I can't believe he & John were born of the same parents and raised the same way to be honest.

The first testicular guard, the "Cup" was used in hockey in 1874. The first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took men 100 years to realize their brain was also important.

#25 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,741 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

No Frank, you were not the better team. Otherwise you would have won.

That's how sports work.

#26 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

I'll bet Gore misses naked sushi in NO so much that he can't go back with the sore loser on his face......

As we clearly know after the SB, Jim shows his true skin, loosing without grace and class which boils down to his players as well. I am used to respect what Jim did to the 49ers team but after SB loss, he and his team lost my respect.

Additionally, Cary said it right that we are physical and 49ers are pretenders. How so? they kept hitting on our players on pile when the play called dead. Bunch of sore pathetic pretenders....

Next year, lets see they can get passed Seattle for the division title......
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#27 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

I understand allot of emotion in the game Kapernick should have said congrats jim should have too .Culliver acted like a stright up thug he mugged Torrey on every single play i am dying to know what he said when he jumped in Koch's face after the safety. alex smith did come over and congratulate lewis and reed he could not get near joe. i think that team needs to learn sportsmanship and respect if they don't they won't have success.

#28 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,919 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

If you showed you were the better team, why didn't you score more points than us?

#29 ooo sugahhh 52

ooo sugahhh 52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

well gee frank, if there was only a way that two teams could figure out a way who is better....
i guess we'll never know....

has anyone else heard the montra "the team takes on the personality of the head coach"???

well northern california is wine contry. maybe they can make somthing good out of those sour grapes

#30 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,034 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

Lol hes lucky the power went out, we were about to drop 40+ on them.

#31 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,034 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

I agree. This isn't a reflection of where Gore went to college. It's a reflection of bad coaching. Even Vernon Davis was a sore loser. I lost all respect for him tonight. Too much trash talking after just making a catch. Pitta and Dickson were professional. Didn't say a word. Just moved...those...chains! I think even Patrick Willis had something bad to say. And it's so blatant that Crabtree shoved Jimmy down. They're mad cause Jimmy punished em. He shut me up as a critic with those few plays and that hit.

can't lie Vernon disappointed me so much that night with the way he was acting.He got in Rays face and started trash talking. Not like the guy really cares about UMD anymore anyway.Lost so much respect for him.

#32 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,599 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Scoreboard...

#33 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

can't lie Vernon disappointed me so much that night with the way he was acting.He got in Rays face and started trash talking. Not like the guy really cares about UMD anymore anyway.Lost so much respect for him.

a lot of smacking talking on the field but can't back it up...after hearing on sound FX, I hate his whacking face....
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#34 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,757 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

VD... lol. Is a punk, just like his brothers. He just happens to be physically gifted. I wish he were running those clear out routes 10 years ago so that Ray would have separated his head from his body!

#35 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,034 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

VD... lol. Is a punk, just like his brothers. He just happens to be physically gifted. I wish he were running those clear out routes 10 years ago so that Ray would have separated his head from his body!

yup vontae is such a scrub.

#36 Miami Hurricane

Miami Hurricane

Category 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

I can't tell if you are serious....
"It was cool."- Joe Flacco"When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in. You carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose."- Brian BillickOwner of Thomas Nast's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen who Enjoy Sailboats and Luther Vandross in the 2013 BR.com Franchise Mock<p>

#37 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,757 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

He's not a scrub, but he's a punk. He's a gifted athlete that hasn't lived up to the hype, IMO.

#38 Tiz

Tiz

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

Wow ... when the Giants fans said the same thing was said about them about last year, I didn't think they meant Gore said the exact same thing. Then I found this:

“I was so hurt, knowing we were the better team,’’ Gore said yesterday, referring to the Giants.

http://www.nypost.co...ZI5DxEJcjlRQvbP

Apparently they didn't teach sportsmanship where he learned to play.

The very next sf vs nyg game
Nyg crushed them
If we meet sf again in a super harbowl part feud I hope we follow the nyg trend of crushing them

#39 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

I'll telling ya that if we ever play against 40whiners again, nothing will stop us from beating them so badly unless there is a blackout....
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#40 gotekiraven

gotekiraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

Ring, ring, ring, hey Gore, it's for you. No, not a superbowl ring silly, the phone call is for you.lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users