Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DMH_in_WA

Frank Gore after SB

40 posts in this topic

[quote name='ghost1986' timestamp='1360008373' post='1345025']

I agree. This isn't a reflection of where Gore went to college. It's a reflection of bad coaching. Even Vernon Davis was a sore loser. I lost all respect for him tonight. Too much trash talking after just making a catch. Pitta and Dickson were professional. Didn't say a word. Just moved...those...chains! I think even Patrick Willis had something bad to say. And it's so blatant that Crabtree shoved Jimmy down. They're mad cause Jimmy punished em. He shut me up as a critic with those few plays and that hit.
[/quote]can't lie Vernon disappointed me so much that night with the way he was acting.He got in Rays face and started trash talking. Not like the guy really cares about UMD anymore anyway.Lost so much respect for him.

[quote name='Cville-Raven' timestamp='1360193061' post='1348333']
can't lie Vernon disappointed me so much that night with the way he was acting.He got in Rays face and started trash talking. Not like the guy really cares about UMD anymore anyway.Lost so much respect for him.
[/quote]a lot of smacking talking on the field but can't back it up...after hearing on sound FX, I hate his whacking face....

VD... lol. Is a punk, just like his brothers. He just happens to be physically gifted. I wish he were running those clear out routes 10 years ago so that Ray would have separated his head from his body!

[quote name='H8R' timestamp='1360292764' post='1349863']
VD... lol. Is a punk, just like his brothers. He just happens to be physically gifted. I wish he were running those clear out routes 10 years ago so that Ray would have separated his head from his body!
[/quote]yup vontae is such a scrub.

[quote name='Cville-Raven' timestamp='1360293580' post='1349888']
yup vontae is such a scrub.
[/quote]

He's not a scrub, but he's a punk. He's a gifted athlete that hasn't lived up to the hype, IMO.

[quote name='DMH_in_WA' timestamp='1359975999' post='1344113']
Wow ... when the Giants fans said the same thing was said about them about last year, I didn't think they meant Gore said the exact same thing. Then I found this:

“I was so hurt, knowing we were the better team,’’ Gore said yesterday, referring to the Giants.

[url="http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/giants_made_gore_sore_WiSF4HrZI5DxEJcjlRQvbP"]http://www.nypost.co...ZI5DxEJcjlRQvbP[/url]

Apparently they didn't teach sportsmanship where he learned to play.
[/quote]

The very next sf vs nyg game
Nyg crushed them
If we meet sf again in a super harbowl part feud I hope we follow the nyg trend of crushing them

I'll telling ya that if we ever play against 40whiners again, nothing will stop us from beating them so badly unless there is a blackout....