Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gotekiraven

Do any Ravens fans who were Joe Flacco haters want to man up and admit you were wrong?

9 posts in this topic

I'll man up as a Patriots fan and say the following to Mr. Flacco:

Welcome to the Elite club. I am pretty sure that more post season wins than any other NFL player as well as a superbowl ring warrant entry into the elite club.

Congrats Ravens & fans. Enjoy it while it lasts. Well played!

I never bashed Flacco, I was upset this year because he was being held back yet again with the "Cam-Cuffs". Putting him in positions to fail and be indecisive.

As soon as Caldwell took over as OC barring the Denver game which was his first as OC, Joe busted out of those cuffs and played like field General! He was definitely on an elite level after Cam bit the dust. To go through the playoffs, not throw one INT against the cream of the crop of the NFL. That says alot. Flacco is our leader!

Who in the hell is Matt Ryan now?? SOMEONE, ANYONE, Please anwer this one for me. Please!

Really this thread again. Right after the Super Bowl. Just enjoy what the team has accomplished we have plenty of time to debate all of this in the off season.

I'm happy and depressed all at the same time, Yes we won the big game but no more football for 5 months or so.

Just sunk in!

I'll admit I believed at the low point maybe alex smith should come in next year, but he found the next level, I am a believer in Flacco and will stay one

[quote name='gotekiraven' timestamp='1359968114' post='1344040']
Don't do a Skip Bayless. Are you going to admit you were wrong for bashing Flacco?
[/quote]

Really? this crap again? get over yourself.