20 replies to this topic

#1 Greatness

Greatness

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

Alright haters! Stand up! All of you who called out my guy Joe Flacco throughout the year. All of you who wanted Tyrod Taylor in there even though Joe Flacco was/and still is the man. He is now Superbowl winning, Superbowl MVP starting QB of my Baltimore Ravens!! Don't mind me... I'll wait! Get ready to see this beast mode QB on an opening clip of ESPN. Chea!

8Rbm3.png
"The Flacco does not believe in miracles, miracles believe in him" - Flynismo

Ray Rice got done dirty. Shame on you "Fans" and NFL higher-ups.

#2 admartian

admartian

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

Alright haters! Stand up! All of you who called out my guy Joe Flacco throughout the year. All of you who wanted Tyrod Taylor in there even though Joe Flacco was/and still is the man. He is now Superbowl winning, Superbowl MVP starting QB of my Baltimore Ravens!! Don't mind me... I'll wait! Get ready to see this beast mode QB on an opening clip of ESPN. Chea!

lol I think all the haters have jumped on the bandwagon or are keeping mighty quiet.

#FlaccoProBowl2014 (Aug 2014 prediction)

Win or lose, I believe.

PS4 is WOW!

#3 theFRANCHISE

theFRANCHISE

Hall of Famer

• Reserve Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,134 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

His senior year at the University of Delaware, when I was a lowly freshman -- I saw it all firsthand.

This is, again, that "I told you so" moment that I keep bringing up.

Fall of 2007, I said I'd love for the Ravens to draft him and not just because he's my fellow Blue Hen. Over 5 years later, I've been vindicated.

Posted Image

#4 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

I've said it. he has the potential to be great. And I loved his attitude tonight post game.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#5 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

Air Flacco forever! You don't WIN Super Bowls with "Scrambling" quarterbacks like Kaepernick and Tyrod Taylor. You've got to be able to make steady passes and powerful launches.
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#6 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

I've said it. he has the potential to be great. And I loved his attitude tonight post game.

He IS great! One of the best young playoff quarterbacks ever!
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#7 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

I'm so happy. My adrenaline is gone, but my emotions are still high. When we lost Webb and Ray went out for a while, I thought, "That's it. The injury bug has claimed too many guys." And then we beat the Giants. And we had already beaten the Patriots in Week 3. We should've won Week 2. That's on the replacements. But I thought we were done. And then Ray made that announcement. I knew they'd play hard for the general, but after Peyton and Brady in the Divisional and Conference games, I said, "We're gonna win" I knew we were a team of destiny. And I'm sorry I doubted this team for that moment. And I know I'm a crazy fan. But I love to win and hate to lose. I'm passionate about my team and I'm glad I stuck by Flacco. I insulted someone over the whole Flacco debate and I am sorry, but I know he's our guy. I love this fan base and I love this team. Quoth the Raven nevermore.
"Don't stop huntin'! Don't stop huntin'! Until you have him up on your wall!"-Ray Lewis to Terrell Suggs on hunting 49ers QB Alex Smith

#8 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

I'm so happy. My adrenaline is gone, but my emotions are still high. When we lost Webb and Ray went out for a while, I thought, "That's it. The injury bug has claimed too many guys." And then we beat the Giants. And we had already beaten the Patriots in Week 3. We should've won Week 2. That's on the replacements. But I thought we were done. And then Ray made that announcement. I knew they'd play hard for the general, but after Peyton and Brady in the Divisional and Conference games, I said, "We're gonna win" I knew we were a team of destiny. And I'm sorry I doubted this team for that moment. And I know I'm a crazy fan. But I love to win and hate to lose. I'm passionate about my team and I'm glad I stuck by Flacco. I insulted someone over the whole Flacco debate and I am sorry, but I know he's our guy. I love this fan base and I love this team. Quoth the Raven nevermore.

Shout out to Jim Caldwell for helping to bring the team around!

#9 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

Shout out to Jim Caldwell for helping to bring the team around!

Oh no doubt. That TD pass to Pitta was a brilliant call. I know Cam was probably at home yelling "RUN IT!!!" They had everyone up on the line and bam. Beautiful. Pitta was like "Really? No coverage what-so-ever?" And there were so many amazing passes, but the main one for me was that Boldin one on the side lines. I was like "Ah he threw it away" And seconds later he came down with it. I was like "Oh my gosh!...Okay that works" lol So amazing.

#10 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:41 AM

Oh no doubt. That TD pass to Pitta was a brilliant call. I know Cam was probably at home yelling "RUN IT!!!" They had everyone up on the line and bam. Beautiful. Pitta was like "Really? No coverage what-so-ever?" And there were so many amazing passes, but the main one for me was that Boldin one on the side lines. I was like "Ah he threw it away" And seconds later he came down with it. I was like "Oh my gosh!...Okay that works" lol So amazing.

I hope Bisciotti slaps Caldwell with the equivalent of a franchise tag! He's going to be a hot head coaching prospect come next season.

#11 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,888 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

His senior year at the University of Delaware, when I was a lowly freshman -- I saw it all firsthand.

Fall of 2007, I said I'd love for the Ravens to draft him and not just because he's my fellow Blue Hen. Over 5 years later, I've been vindicated.

Right on, Bro!

#12 JEEPercreepermd

JEEPercreepermd

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Exactly, im not a U of D alum, but I have a lot of friends who went there, I lived in Newark over off of S chapel for a while. I got to see Joe at the U of D and I agree.. I knew he had what it took and I kept saying that hes so good but hes under the radar coming from U of D..perfect scenario for the Ravens to pick him.

Then he showed up everyone in the combine and the QB challenge. I was so happy that we took him.

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it" - Steve Prefontaine

#13 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,057 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

The best part of Flacco winning isn't even for Baltimore but for what this could do. The University of Delware might get better recruits from this. Other QBs & players may be drafted earlier from the school.

He's like Apple: he changed everything tonight.

#14 msufan

msufan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

I hope Bisciotti slaps Caldwell with the equivalent of a franchise tag! He's going to be a hot head coaching prospect come next season.

i don't think he will I don't think a team will give him another chance.

#15 izvoodoo

izvoodoo

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,208 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

If our offense produces a second year than he absolutely gets a head coaching job. We should have just hired him as an offensive coordinator flat out instead of a QB coach.

Hawkprey is the best poster on the ravens forums.

Officially.

#16 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,057 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

I could see a team without a lot of leadership on offense with a poor QB with a lot of potential (Sanchez?) use Caldwell's talents. It's very possible Caldwell will be a HC in the coming years.

Really, in all seriousness, the Jets would be a perfect fit for Caldwell.

Edited by GrimCoconut, 04 February 2013 - 10:36 AM.

#17 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Quite a few times when Joe got under pressure and started scrambling and then "threw it away" and I let out an exasperated sigh, only to see it get caught.
He who laughs when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Entropy just isn't what it used to be.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#18 ghost1986

ghost1986

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Quite a few times when Joe got under pressure and started scrambling and then "threw it away" and I let out an exasperated sigh, only to see it get caught.

I know. Especially that one to Boldin. I was like, "um...okay. That works!" lol So awesome.

#19 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,439 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Who has it better then Joe right now? Seriously!?
Superbowl Champion!
Superbowl MVP!
About to get PAID!
Wife is pregnant again!
Brand new 2014 stingray!
Sent Baltimores most loved 52 out a CHAMP!!!
Proved all his doubters wrong!

NOBODY!!!!!!!

Edited by Ravens<3, 04 February 2013 - 01:25 PM.

2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#20 theFRANCHISE

theFRANCHISE

Hall of Famer

• Reserve Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,134 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

Who has it better then Joe right now? Seriously!?
Superbowl Champion!
Superbowl MVP!
About to get PAID!
Wife is pregnant again!
Brand new 2014 stingray!
Sent Baltimores most loved 52 out a CHAMP!!!
Proved all his doubters wrong!

NOBODY!!!!!!!

Apparently, the universe is out to prove that Joe is an elite gunslinger on and off the field! :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users