the guy*

#102 coreyadams

coreyadams

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Enjoy!!! What a great 2012 season. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

#103 Ravensfolyfe

Ravensfolyfe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Destiny!Baltimore Ravens Superbowl Champions!

#104 R@v3Ns@LLD@Y

R@v3Ns@LLD@Y

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

it feels good to be 2013 world champions. joe kool was unbelieveable this year. and thank god for jacoby jones.
and i love my ravens and thank you RAY for all those years.

now i just want to state my opinion about the power outage. i dont remember the last time that as happen at a superbowl, as long as i have been watching football i have never seen this happen at a superbowl and ummmm the power should have definitely went out when beyonce was performing i mean damn she used alot of it. so to all who this the blackout didnt given the 49ers momentum then take this into consideration.
the ravens were up 21 to 6 going into half time then jacoby jones runs a kickoff return then all of a sudden its 28 to 6 den the 49ers didnt do much the first two possession so its now 3rd and 13 i believe then all of a sudden the power went out.wow and then it took 34 mins to fix it so that gave our offense about 84 mins to get outta rhythum and gave their defense 84 mins to figure things out and try something diff which is exactly what happened and it gave their offense 34 mins to come up with a good play to pic up first down and den the game changed from there. going back into first half the ravens offense and defense was on fire and the 49ers couldnt stop us and den damn power goes out and the game changes.

all i want to say to the NFL is please for gods sake pay your bills or have a back up system thats not gonna take 34 mins cause momentum and rhythm goes a long way in the nfl.

love the ravens foreveer more/

#105 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

its the WAY he scored the 3 TDs though. If you're impressed with Jacoby juking 3 guys untouched, go back and watch Joe throw completions with dudes hanging off of him. Jacoby has a case, but Joe really does deserve it.

Hey, I'm on the Joe E-Lite to Disney bandwagon, fer shurr,... but I'm just pointing out that any given week, the Dragonfly would have been Offensive Player of the Week!

He was an MVP to me AND his hometown N'Awlins crowd, no matter what anybody says!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 05 February 2013 - 08:52 AM.

Towels? We don't need no stinkin' towels!

#106 LosAngelesRavensLover

LosAngelesRavensLover

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

What a magical game. Thank you to the whole team for showing the world that heart, soul and commitment wins! Wow.

#107 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

i have not been on here since before the game because i am still on cloud 9. world champs baby!! heath evans, collinsworth, bayless and to the rest of the haters all i have to say is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! time for you guys to drop it and move on because the ravens rule!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users