Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Militant X 1

Ed Reed FINALLY Has a Superbowl Ring!

26 posts in this topic

Ed Reed...the greatest safety to ever play the game FINALLY has a Superbowl Championship and ring of his own! congrats to you sir Ed Reed!

~Mili

Really, this is who I wanted to have a ring most of all. For everything this man has stood through and endured. I literally teared up when I thought of him getting his ring and being a champion. We love you Ed! Greatest FS of all time.

I'm happy for all of them, but I really wanted this for Ed. He's such a baller and another future HOF'er. I pray he goes out a Raven. He got the ring, he's going into the HOF. I doubt it happens, but why not just take a pay cut and stay where you're loved. Go out the right way. There's already someone who left us last season who I thought was going to be a Raven for life. He never got a Super Bowl ring. But I'm happy with Dickson and Pitta. Celebrate, Reed. You're awesome.

EDIT: By the way, anyone care to explain how on earth he was still able to play after spraining his knee? He was the one who forced Kaepernick to throw early after he sprained it. Warriors.

AMEN!!!

i'm so happy for ed, he finally got there. this man is a warrior. he's been so beat up and injured the past two seasons he probably shouldn't have even been playing in a lot of those games... but that's the kind of man he is. that ring is gonna look so good on his finger :D

[img]http://images.smh.com.au/2013/02/04/4004885/gal-land-superbowl-trophy-600x400.jpg[/img]

His after game interview with Marshall, Deion and Marvin was pure joy. He finally has that last seal on his career. I am so, so happy for him and for this team. Talk about a band of brothers.

Suck on that Steeler fans. You can't hang a Super Bowl ring over Ed's head ANYMORE. This solidifies his status as the best to ever do it.

I'm just holding out hope that he continues to 'do it' in black and purple.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000135747/Reed-on-Super-Bowl-win-Exclamation-point-on-my-career"]Have to post his post-game interview again[/url]. Pure joy.

I am also happy that Birk, Reed,Suggs finally got a ring. listening to Ed talk i doubt he comes back.

Mt getAs others have said, many players on this team wanted this bad. Bobbie Williams cried on the field when we won. Birk, Anquan, Ngata, McKinnie, Suggs, Reed, Koch. It's sad we couldn't get one with JJ, Redding. Those guys earned it, too.

But of all Ravens players to get one, I am so happy Reed got his. Long overdue.

Reed has always been my favorite player. This is the best thing about this SB win for me. Reed gets his ring to top of an illustrious career. Suggs also gets a ring.

But I have never seen Ed Reed like he has been this week. The things this man struggles with. The loss of his brother. The injuries. Just an amazing story.

I've given him so much crap over the years, but I'm happier for him than anyone right now. He truly deserves that ring. Best FS of all time, and now he has the hardware to boot. Overjoyed for him.

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1359962327' post='1343910']
[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/72994_10151304941943041_1430547083_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Beautiful.

[quote name='izvoodoo' timestamp='1359991083' post='1344404']
Beautiful.
[/quote]Couldn't agree more. This is currently my Facebook profile picture. It'll remain there for quite a while :)

No other safety I would rather have. From his younger days to now, he is one of the most exciting players that has ever played in the NFL. Happy for Ed he earned it.

I'm so happy for Ed Reed. You could just feel his elation in his interview. Well deserved.

If he doesn't retire, I hope we can work something out that keeps him a Raven.

[quote name='Militant X 1' timestamp='1359962295' post='1343909']
Ed Reed...the greatest safety to ever play the game FINALLY has a Superbowl Championship and ring of his own! congrats to you sir Ed Reed!

~Mili
[/quote]

One of the greatest things about this win was Ed getting this ring. No player deserved it more thats for sure.