96 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,121 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

The Ravens quarterback was ‘phenomenal,’ and showed that the Ravens are his team.

View the full article

#2 JimFritos

JimFritos

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

Done and done!

#3 t_ROC

t_ROC

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

Can't believe it! Go RAVENS!

#4 1stStateRaven

1stStateRaven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

I've been watching you since Delaware, and were all proud of you. Congrats Joe!!!

#5 RavensFanThick&Thin

RavensFanThick&Thin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

Never seen Flacco smile and talk as much during the interviews afterwards. Great job on showing the experts who's "elite."

#6 feartheflock

feartheflock

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Wow, its hard to believe Joe Flacco is a SB MVP QB. It feels like it was just yesterday when Joe ran for his first ever TD against the Bengals in his rookie year. And now he's a SB champion? They.... they grow up so fast :')

Edited by feartheflock, 04 February 2013 - 02:18 AM.

#7 blindbat

blindbat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

Congratulations Joe Flacco you are Elite your cool your awesome your the Superbowl MVP A world champion congratulations to every Ravens player & everyone who bleeds Purple & Black Go Ravens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 iamDLEErious

iamDLEErious

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Win or no win, Joe Flacco was already elite. Dan Marino never won a superbowl yet was considered elite. John Elway was considered elite before his SB win. Joe has taken us to the playoffs every year since he was a rookie. Elite doesn't mean perfect. But it means having the tools to get it done. Joe has the tools and now a ring. He is beyond elite to me now. He is now on his way to creating his own legacy. Hats off Joe Cool. You deserve being MVP, superbowl champ, and every penny you are about to get.

#9 YankeeRaven

YankeeRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

it was a pleasure to see when the 49ers rushed him to make a play and he ran in the pocket avoided sacks and did a amazing job, Joe is with no doubt an elite Quarterback and I hope to see him in Ravens uniform years to come.

#10 Valid1

Valid1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

I love Joe but after hearing his post game interview it doesn't seem like he's going to let us off the hook on his contract. I was hoping for around 17 mil a year but if he plays hard ball Joe Flacco could likely get the 20 mil everybody has been talking about.
Be nice if he left us some cash to pay all the other guys.

#11 ALSKAN RAVEN FAN

ALSKAN RAVEN FAN

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

The name Joe and the word elite are goona go hand in hand from now on. Caldwell has done a great job I just hope we keep the same offensive scheme next year and Caldwell throws in some of his own wrinkles instead of changing up the whole offensive playbook. I hate to say it but I have a feeling Caldwell will be a head coach somwhere else after next season.

#12 wrm#1

wrm#1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

Joe could have kicked sand in the face of all his critics,and what does he say,"I never cared",typical Joe!

#13 wrm#1

wrm#1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

@iamDLEErious,man I like that and here's a question you could ask anybody[Ive been asking it for a long time],"How many hall of fame,QBs are there who have never won a SB and/or championship? Now once you answer that where does Joe Flacco fit in?

#14 TheConquerorWorm

TheConquerorWorm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

If I'm Joe's agent, I just walk in with that picture in my hand.

#15 TheConquerorWorm

TheConquerorWorm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

R.I.P. Lamar Woodley

#16 wrm#1

wrm#1

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

@ALSKAN RAVEN FAN,I think you're right about Caldwell,but here's the thing I think Caldwell has unlocked Joe Flacco so even if this means losing him to someone else Caldwel has gven us a look into what Joe Flaccos' future could be,and mind you Caldwell had to work with what was handed him at the end of the season,and consider this once Harbaugh made up his mind who would be his best offensive linemen would be instead of having different "Best' linemen each week the offense picked up,so I wish Caldwell all the luck in the world one can truly say he accomplished everything he was brought here to do and then some,but his influence will be felt even if he is not here,it's already been felt!

#17 gotekiraven

gotekiraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

The name Joe and the word elite are goona go hand in hand from now on. Caldwell has done a great job I just hope we keep the same offensive scheme next year and Caldwell throws in some of his own wrinkles instead of changing up the whole offensive playbook. I hate to say it but I have a feeling Caldwell will be a head coach somwhere else after next season.

No doubt. Caldwell is officially back on the Head Coaching radar of teams at the end of next season. Hopefully we can win anoher superbowl before some other team snatches him up lol

#18 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

R.I.P. Lamar Woodley

I had been thinking about this since they beat the Patriots. I wonder how he feels now.

#19 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,520 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

To Lamarr 'Fat' Woodley:

SUCK IT!

- Joe Flacco

#20 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

It is so awesome to see Joe come through and prove the haters wrong once again. I feel Skip Bayless should have been on hand to congratulate Joe on an MVP performance and throwing 11 TDs in the postseason with no picks, but I'm sure that moment from Skip will come later. Kudos Joe!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users